on 11 June 2017
Comfortable. Have recommended them to friends, who are also happy.
on 28 March 2017
very good item.
on 3 December 2009
I bought these for using on my competent crew course. They were ideal, both with and without the safety strap attached. very comfortable and totally blocked out the glare. I would definitely recommend this product.
on 2 August 2012
They are very nice and good looking - unfortunately I was expecting glasses with strap only and not regular shades with the option of putting on the strap... And they don't really seem to fit as nicely to my face as I would like them to. But still worth wearing :-)
on 21 April 2016
I took these skiing in the Alps in February 2016, for the low price I guess I could say they'd do at a pinch, but I probably wouldn't recommend them. The arms dig in to your ears quite painfully whilst wearing a helmet (probably why most ski goggles don't have arms), the padding around each eye began was poorly attached and so began to come off only 3 or 4 days in. The biggest problem though was the fogging up, it claims to have some sort of anti-fog treatment, but if this even was the truth then it clearly doesn't work, I had to stop every few minutes to un-fog them manually by wiping them on my shirt, its especially a problem if you're hot and you get snow in them on a fall (not so uncommon in skiing).

I mean I lasted the week with them, but I'm going again next year and I'll be investing in a proper pair of skiing goggles instead, I can't be arsed stopping to unfog them constantly, it made the skiing very stop start and annoyed my mates who had to wait for me. I imagine they'd be alright for a less physical activity where you're less likely to over heat and steam 'em up.

THEY LOOK COOL THOUGH
on 14 January 2013
Bought for son who sails in all weathers. He loves them
Fantastic price for the quality
Good for a variety of sports
on 18 December 2013
Its pretty cool, but mind the built quality. The seller was very nice and replaced them as i felt they broke quickly. You can take the strap of if you want and wear them like regular glasses to. Overall i am happy.
on 5 November 2013
These glasses are excellent the padding round the eyes allow the air in so they do not steam up when used with my crash helmet.
on 19 August 2013
there is a potentially really good product here. Sunglassess with built in straps that don't fall off when sailing/windsurfing etc.
they also have padding around the eyes/
unfortunately they also had earstems which broke on first wearing!! i bought two pairs as they were heavily discounted and now i know why. The broken ends of the ear stems were quite sharp, so i ended up breaking them off. If they had come just with straps in the first place they would have been fine.
on 2 June 2013
I bought these for my bike, specifically because I had been suffering with 'dry eye' and these have helped immensely! They do 'mist up' if you stop for any reason and keep them on but I don't see this as a problem. The only time I have had a problem with them was in torrential rain when I simply couldn't see with them on but I don't think anything would have coped on that occasion!! Superb value.