Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Moana - Listen with Prime Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 1 April 2017
Love this! Looks great in my conservatory, which is currently being used as a playroom! Got these to keep the floor warm and to protect my baby's head from the inevitable bumps. My 6 months old loves stroking it too, although it's not recommended for his age, not sure why. There were no small parts included. I suppose there is the likelihood of babies trying to eat them if they are left unattended but my baby wouldn't be left unattended.

The only down side is that the numbers and alphabets pop out rather easily. However they can be popped back in as easily.

They've had a lot of compliments too!
review image
on 14 August 2017
Price wise, surprisingly this was cheaper per tile than their plain tiles which only come is sets of 6 or 12. While they interlock nicely, there seems to be more height variation in these - not much but enough to make some of the letters/numbers every so slightly raised up. Also the letter/number cutting isn't perfect, a kink on the Z for example. And the pattern alignment isn't fully consistent so some of the letters feel like they were cut from a slightly rotated sheet. Those are me nit picking but why I rated it harshly.

Colour wise our set has certain predictability - blue writing on purple, purple writing on orange, orange writing on green, green writing on red, red writing on yellow, yellow writing on blue. Except for the blue writing on purple, the contrast is good. There were no repeated colours for A to Z, nor 1 to 9 to 0. Sadly our 0 and 1 are the same colours, so if you're hoping to raise a computer programmer or mathematician, and wanted to lay them out 0 to 9 it looks a bit odd.

For a little baby you can see why they set a minimum recommend age - the small pieces like the middle of the 6, 8 and 9 are mouth sized.
on 17 October 2017
Absolutely great does exactly what I wanted.
I wanted this product to cover some of my lounge floor for when my granddaughter comes round as I have wooden flooring. I had to have something that I could make into my own shape to cover were I needed it to.
I know you can purchase them cheaper but I paid for a more expensive one as I knew it would get footfall from adults. It's easy to put out, I keep it put together when my granddaughter leaves & pop it under the stairs with her toy boxes on top. Easy to clean, I lay it diwn & use Milton spray & mop. Makes life so much easier for her to play without the worry of her bumping her head on a hard floor. 5 *****
review image
on 8 September 2017
Good educational toy bought for my grand son. Arrived on time and very nicely packed. The tiles can be joined in different configurations so endless fun for both my son who has to put them together and for my grand son who does all the dismantling. The numbers and letters also come so useful separately too.
on 3 August 2017
Excellent quality. No plasticky smell. Not dirty like the others.
on 27 September 2017
Bought this mat for my 6 month old ( not sure why the recommended age is much higher) and he absolutely loves it. Although it's a bit more expensive than similar mats on the market I think it's well worth the money. It's lovely and soft to sit on and the bright colours are fab. It's also big enough for us to make us of it in 2 rooms.
on 10 January 2016
This is a fantastic mat. Configurable, Good size. Easily Cleanable. Safe. The baby can even play with the letters of spare tiles, he loves it.. Endless fun! We have it divided up into two.. One large mat downstairs and a smaller one upstairs.. I couldn't recommend it highly enough...
on 5 June 2017
We live in an apartment block and my 8month old son loves kicking the floor causing sound travel to our neighbors.
These mats are good for absorbing the sound. We let him play on the floor and kick away
on 10 October 2017
This mat is fantastic on my tiled floor, perfect for my grandsons who are just sitting. I even used it outside on the patio this weekend. Much better on my knees tooi!! I am sure it will get many years use.
on 24 September 2017
I love this product! Would definitely buy it again