on 22 October 2010
I was gutted when the charger supplied with my Pure DAB portable radio broke and this is a perfect replacement, great service from the vendor too.
on 30 April 2013
it|s a very good product. its also comes in handy for charging other items because of the seperate end connector
on 7 December 2012
Needed to replace my exisiting charger for my Pure DAB radio and this does exactly what it is supposed to.
on 28 May 2013
At last I can use my radio again. Great item and glad I bought it as now I can use my radio again
on 30 December 2014
Arrived quickly as we paid for speedy delivery and it was! radio now charged up and happy hubby as he can't function without it when pottering around outside. Does what it shold do without any fuss.
on 12 December 2014
Very pleased with this replacement power supply for our PURE Pocket DAB radio.
The service from Digidave was excellent and I would recommend them and use them again in the future.
on 2 May 2016
The replacement power supply which was bought to replace a lost power supply is working excellently. It looks like it will extend the life of my elderly DAB pocket for a few years.
on 26 November 2014
Quick delivery, arrived one day before estimated ..
Does what it says in the description, charged my Pure PocketDAB 1500 ..
Very happy with Purchase & Service ..
on 17 June 2016
Product arrived. Plugged it in to the PURE radio and it recharged the totally flat battery. No fuss, no bother; what more could you ask for?
EXCELLENT PRODUCT.
on 10 February 2014
Thought it would be as the Pure charger. Cannot really understand the difference. It should not be that much difference but it works and is cheaper.

See one answered question