Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 18 January 2010
I'm always wary of ordering something like this online as I would normally want to try this kind of item on first for comfort etc. However, this is a great product. From road racing to off road biking, I have been through loads of different bicycle glasses. These are the most comfortable I have EVER worn. Given that they are clear glass (during the winter months especially) they are of course very practical if using them in lower light. The build quality was a lot better than I had expected too.....having previously used makes like Oakley. If you want a cross between a typical pair of bicycle sunglasses and the more protective, comfortable off road goggles, these do the job but without being too large and bulky. There not your everyday fashion accessory as they would look a little odd. But for sports and biking especially, a 10 out of 10 product. For biking especially, whether it is for road or off road biking, these glasses will give FANTASTIC protection for your eyes as the foam protects properly around the edges of your eye sockets, where typically, dust and stones can get flung up. Size wise.....this product is roughly the same size as a typical pair of bike sunglasses....a tad larger. Overall, cannot fault them. Good design, well made and have so far, not steamed up.
on 24 March 2014
I bought these for fell running in poor Winter weather conditions to prevent my eyes from streaming with the cold wind on the Northern fells. I have now tested them a number of times in the North Pennines, Yorkshire dales, Cleveland hills and North York Moors and have found that they seem to be comfortable and stay in place, both with and without using the removable strap. They keep the cold wind and dirt out of my eyes even in extreme winter conditions. They are easy to clean, the foam seal behind the glasses/goggles stop the sweat from running into my eyes when training hard. The first time I used them was very wet and windy. The glasses misted up quickly and I had to remove them and run without them to see, so initially I wasn't very impressed. On subsequent runs I treated them with an anti mist spray and had much better results. Although the conditions weren't as wet as the first time I tried them, I have used them on 10k's and 1/2 marathons without too many problems and so I will continue to use them with an anti mist spray in very harsh windy conditions but not for everyday running. So I'll give four stars, but that's only for use in harsh winter conditions and definitely with an anti mist spray.
on 5 May 2014
Some of the neg reviews are a bit odd. I think people must have the band too tight... "Digging into eyes"? Loosen the strap!! I cycle hard through London. They are great for keeping rubbish out of my eyes because of the face hugging foam pads. If they are fogging up people, again just loosen the strap slightly or cycle faster!! Mine never fog up. Is about how you wear em I think. I also have clear ones for night time or winter cycling. And the shades doubles as excellent, lightweight skiing goggles!
on 25 March 2010
These are nice things and look awesome, but they are a poor choice for use around town - the black frames mean that you effectively have a "blind spot" when you turn your head to look at anything coming up behind - even without the foam padding which detatches.

The strap (which I've decided not to use) doesn't stay on very well.
on 24 July 2013
It won't completely get rid of fog and it will give a bit of headache after or hour wearing it.Even if the elastic is a little loose on your head.The click thing is badly designed and comes of all the time.I did helped with my half ever symptoms when cycling as I suffer badly from itch eyes.
on 7 February 2011
I am pleased with this product because it does what it is intended to do and that is stop the wind getting into my eyes when I am cycling. In short it is perfect for it's purpose.
on 12 October 2010
Wore these for running and footall. Steamed up instantly so couldn't really see much unfortunately.
on 17 October 2016
Great generally, does the job. They do mist up a bit when stopped, but clear as soon as you start moving again. My only gripe is that one of the fixings on the strap / arm is a bit loose, and falls off quite easily which makes getting them on a bit fiddly. However, once they are on they hold find.
on 4 May 2016
As a one-eyed cyclist I can I'll afford watery eyes, which is what I've suffered with this spring. After reading an article written by someone with a similar issue, and the feedback on this site, I thought I'd chance a pair of these (for 16.99 mind). What a good decision. Not had any trouble since. Build quality seems good, although retaining the strap in the frame whilst putting them on can be tricky.
on 1 June 2013
Fog up far too easily.

Very uncomfortable when used with the band as they dig into your face and the foam padding does not do much to aid comfort.

See one answered question