Customer reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 June 2015
A nice-sized, reasonably sturdy pallot for kids.
it is easy to use, easy to clean, and easy to store. I've even had it in the dishwasher (top shelf) with good results.

Apart from the obvious (painting) function, it has been used by a toddler to sort out buttons, string beads, and decorate cakes (don't ask). Last time I looked, the Lego people had taken up residence in it.

At this price, it's an easy choice for anyone, especially if you have a few kids to keep amused.
on 24 November 2014
We love 'gettin dirty' with the paints in our house, and this mixing tray is just the job. We tend to fill four or five of the pots and leave the other for 'creative mixing' where we create a custom colour to paint with. Twinned with the Crayola 6 Washable Kids Paints, this is perfect. Big enough that children's chunky brushes aren't a problem and once you're done, just run it under the tap and its as good as new.
on 16 September 2017
Kids love this...its the simple things in life. 6 spaces. Big enough to put 2-3 colours at one time whoch is wat i do amd use other half for them to mix colours to make new ones. Strong material not cheap or flimsy. Bought 3 and would defo buy again if required.
on 30 June 2017
These are great for putting small amounts of paint into each well so all paint doesn't end up one yucky colour. Little ones are good at this. As they are low level great for little people. Deep enough for a decent amount of paint.
on 31 July 2017
Arrived with a crack in it and a bit of the corner missing. We kept it because most of the paint sections are OK and we are only using it for our toddlers paints otherwise I would be disappointed. The price says it all.
on 15 October 2017
It's alright. I wish there's no holes in the middle as it made the place very messy. I bought this for my toddler But I'm disappointed as paints are dripping out the tray. I can't recommend for toddlers use.
on 7 February 2017
Not six..... Just 1. Raging. Would return but sack the postage.
on 7 July 2017
It arrived in decent time, Its basic but thats all i wanted its going top be good for what i needed, for the money what more could you want
on 9 February 2017
I bought this as it stated there were 4 brushes and 4 pallets, ie. A play date pack.
However, only one pallet was included!
on 11 May 2017
My son absolutely loved this. Just the ticket! Thanks for entertaining my son at such a cheap price for such a great product.