on 1 December 2012
I am extremely please with the overall result of this buy. Firstly, I read a number of reviews that said there were no instructions and thus they broke the glasses. I GOT INSTRUCTIONS!!! They are simple to follow and both parts clip in easily. The foam extension doesn't have instructions but they are extremely flexible thus easy to just pull from the glasses.

Often glasses will fog up, these have gaps in the foam to encourage ventelation. They work well and look good.

The only thing that I dislike about these glasses is that I get a blind spot when I look back thus I can't see the car I'm watching out for. This is resolved by riding more carefully and being aware of lights. Easy at night, a little dangerous during the day. All in all I am very happy with the product!!
on 24 March 2010
I use mine with the strap for sea kayaking and they are great. I tried normal sunnies and also swimming goggles but these are by far the best. They stop the water entering and stingning my eyes yet they allow water to escape if by chance it does manage to get in. The strength of the protection is fantacsic. I live in the south Pacific where the sun is VERY strong and they protect my eyes fantastically so even with the reflection of the sun off the water and white sands I have no problems in seeing and no strain om my eyes. GREAT price too - I would like to see a big names brand do better
on 30 April 2011
Recived the Ladgecom sunglass/goggles and was very pleased with them. At first i found it abit difficult to remove side arms, but finally got the knack. I have problems with wind making my eyes tear, and this i hope will take care of that. I have told other people of them and would recommend them to anyone. I will be using them when i ride my bike.
on 15 November 2011
Excellent glasses. Being able to use them in four different ways (with/without padding and/or without strap) provides a great deal of flexibility. They are very comfortable to wear and only let in a slight amount of light around the bottom corners, but this is far less than other glasses I have tried. Unlike some other reviews I have had no problems swapping between the arms and the strap, it takes seconds to change. One good point is that the connection feels very secure, it does not feel brittle like other comments. Remember though that it is a push fit.

The foam part provides an element of comfort especially when using the strap.

I have used them for cycling and will be using them for wintersports.

The only downside, okay grumble is the Neoprene Drawstring Toggle Bag. The bag is quite a tight fit for the glasses. I will be looking to buy another glasses case.

The glasses are excellent I would certainly recommend them and might consider getting a second pair. Great buy, especially at this price.

UPDATE: I have used these sunglasses during a weeks skiing holiday. They were very good and cut down on the suns glare. I used them with the arms (not with the strap) and they were very secure and a good fit. They did steam up on the odd occasion, mainly first thing in the morning, but this did not cause me any problems. I did not use the bag which came with them because if the tight fit. I just kept them in my pocket. They are still unscratched despite being stored in my ski jacket pocket.
on 19 May 2014
I bought these glasses a few years ago and they are still going strong. Originally bought them for the Edinburgh marathon but use them regularly for various types of long distance running. I don't use the band, but they have never fallen off. I've never had sweat get into my eyes thanks to the protective sponge and they have never irritated me. What's more - they do look pretty good. Nice tinting, good quality lenses, I couldn't be happier. After more than three years regular use the spongy insert is slightly coming away, but I don't see that as an issue considering the amount of hours I have worn these glasses. Great buy.
on 27 June 2011
Brilliant. I bought these for my Dad on fathers day 2011. He loves them wears them everyday to work on his mountain bike. Little air vents in them so air can get to them, and do not steam up, and also lets air flow easily through them. In the winter when it is raining you can un-clip these air vents and have them normally. They are fully UV Protected. You can easily unclip them and have a helmet band instead, in-case you don't want them to rattle around. Comes with a smart blue case and cleaning cloth to keep your sports glasses in good shape. They are large glasses, I would recommend these for men only. Also very comfortable and lightweight. Worth the buy. They come in a great range of colours (I chose the red one's) and not to bright. Worth the buy! Good stuff! :-D

Calum, age 14
on 2 January 2011
I purchased a pair of sunglasses for kayaking which worked great until i tried to change the stap for the arms when the plastic clip snapped off of the strap!!!!! This was very annoying the plastic seems very brittle and not up to the job.
on 2 December 2011
I bought these as a cheap second pair of sunglasses before going to work a ski season in the French alps. I used them for running and skiing from Dec-Apr. For the price, they are fantastic glasses.
on 20 June 2014
As a keen mountain biker and skiier, I had a need for a pair of glasses that would keep the crud out of my eyes and block the sun without being expensive as my style to be cramped with the worry of breaking them.

The glasses are a great fit and, although they are plastic, they don't look cheap, which is nice. It should be noted that since they are plastic, you should take appropriate care when swapping over the fittings.

The goggle mode is a great feature though I am likely to only really use this when skiing or on a downhill day at the bike park as they soon get fogged. I don't think you can really escape this as sweat simply has to go somewhere and there's more of it when you pedal uphill!

One minor issue that I had was the nose-bridge rubbers are push-fit and although they are pretty snugly seated, they can fall off. I lost one of mine but I got in touch with Ladgecom and they were great and sent out a pack of replacement rubbers free of charge, thanks guys!
I'll be fixing the new ones on with a little dab of superglue just to make sure they don't run off again.

Five stars as for the price there's a good set of features and despite the nose-bridge incident, Ladgecom supported the sale so I'm happy.
on 13 February 2013
These are ideal for me as I don't like having to wear the strap on goggles as I find them uncomfortable. You can wear the inserts and the arms instead of the strap and I think it will stay on although have not been skiing in them yet.
I got the pink ones and they are not too bright, you can't really see well on the picture but the colour fades to black towards the middle of the glasses which is a nice touch. Getting the inserts out is easy, just slide them towards the top of the glasses and they pop out without too much pressure. Getting them back in I had a bit of a struggle but if you flex the glasses gently while pushing the attachments at either side they pop back in nicely.
I think the only thing I would be worried about is the changing of the straps to the arms and back again, once clipped in place they seem very secure but the clip attached to the arm and strap side looks quite delicate and I don't think it would take too much to break it. But for £15 you can't complain! I have recommended to the rest of my group going skiing too.