Size: Pack of 5|Change
Price:£4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 1 February 2012
My quest was to find the ideal drawing pen for my new art project,using acrylic ink washes over a drawn outline.I had bought different drawing pens on the information that they were permanent and waterproof,but on testing them they disappointed.The pen lines would smear leaving the coloured of the ink wash dirtied.I decided to give the UNI PIN DRAWING PENS a try,at last my quest is over! They do what they say they do.Assorted tip sizes,0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.5 and 0.8.The 0.1 tip is probably too fine for what I need.I don't know if they do packs of just one size tip,but it would be good to be able to buy the one you use up most rather than all five sizes each time.Having said that they are great,I put them to the test,washing coloured ink over the pen lines,the drawing held fast,no smudging, the colour wash stayed clean.I washed the page with water and left it to soak,the pen lines still held fast.Yes they are disposable but are cheaper than buying an isograph and I prefer the smoother flow of the Uni Pen. It's like a car ,finding the one you prefer to drive. I have found my waterproof drawing pens!
on 7 March 2010
I bought these to use for sketching. I find them good for quick sketches with the choice of tip sizes allowing heavier or lighter effects.
on 12 January 2010
These pens came much sooner than I thought - I was expecting at least a week, but I got them after just a few days.
You can see the difference between nib sizes when drawing, which is great for inking the different parts of your picture, and at the same time, they aren't so different as to look weird together. Plus, the nib size is clearly displayed on each of the pens, so you don't have to take all of the lids off to work it out. They alos seem very good queality, and durable.

I am very happy with these pens, and they are definitely going to be useful in anything to do with art. I would definitely recommend this, especially if you deal with a lot of lineart or comics.
on 12 November 2011
I draw a lot and these pens are just perfect for what I do. You can see a clear difference in the size of the nibs, which I tested almost as soon as I got them, and they are fantastic for sketching or doing a final outline. I use the .1 the most out of them all and so far it has not run dry (and trust me, I use it a lot). The .8 and .5 are great for drawing around finished work, making the picture pop out, and the rest - while some are used more than others - are wonderful for effects and detail.

To all those hesitating to buy this set, I say go for it. These are brilliant and I certainly one hundred percent recommend it to everyone out there, from budding illustrators to master artists. Five stars and two thumbs up.
on 20 May 2013
Definitely suitable for those who wish to explore a range of nibs - very much a starter pack.
Would definitely buy this make again, however I would choose my own prefered nib sizes by then.
A great buy.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 August 2014
I tried these as an alternative to my Rotring rapidograph technical drawing pens - I know that the Rotring's have a sterling reputation but I just don't get on with them terribly well. These Unipins aren't bad although the ink takes much longer to dry than the Rotrings so you have to be careful moving ruling edges, set squares, etc.. Unfortunately some of the pens didn't last long before the ink ran out so, despite the initial cost of the Rotring pens, they would probably prove to be more economical. Also, the pens aren't quite as precise. I am now trying out the Staedtler fine liners which, so far, I prefer to these Unipin pens although their longevity remains to be seen.
on 29 March 2014
I spend a lot of money on pens and I am always looking for new pens to work with. Excellent water resistant pens - great for drawing and using watercolour paint or ink washes on top. Do not bleed and allow for creative mix media sketches. A good range of pen nib widths. I loved exploring the different styles and mark making techniques that could be achieved by each pen. These pens work well on smooth paper, but can be a little bit scratchy on cartridge or anything rougher. That's not a deal breaker, because you don't always want a super smooth line, but you need to know what you are getting.
on 7 September 2014
Good variety of size. Doesn't flow aswell as other pens I have used in the past but then again isn't designed to. I have used with watercolour paints in the past but on occasions the ink has bled and smudged with the colours. It has also faded in string sunlight which is disappointing. The pjs themselves have never leaked which is good. I much prefer the uniball ub205 roller ball pens as they are smooth to use, dry well, can be used with watercolours and can be used in a way to differ the amount of thickness depending on how you hold them to a certain degree.
on 25 March 2015
I see that these pens received, on the whole, good reviews, however I beg to differ. I bought these pens only a few weeks ago. They are very 'scratchy' to use and I was annoyed to find that after writing only two pages of A5 one of them ran out of ink. This was the pattern with the rest of them. Buy them if you wish but you have been warned!
on 18 March 2016
These are the fineliners I usually go for as I'm not a millionaire and they're waterproof! Which is all you really need. I don't tend to use the pouch they come in since I use a stationary box at college, and I do end up losing them, but luckily they are value for money! Some times the tips can bend but that's only if you're pressing too hard which you need to be careful of especially when using the narrow-er pens. Overall I'm very pleased with them.