Customer reviews

on 12 October 2017
Stunning colour, only fault, it only stays on for a few hours
on 16 July 2017
I love this blush, suits me to a T and lasts for ages!
on 2 April 2011
Recieved the producted faster than estimated time of delivery, which was fantastic. Product was it great condition and ten pounds cheaper than if I bought it in a shop.
on 11 October 2009
Another lovely new product from Benefit - gives you a lovely flushed glow without going over the top!
It's really natural but gives you some colour on your cheeks. Really lovely to use.
on 3 June 2012
Love this blush from Benefit. I'm quite fair so somethimes find it a bit harsh with my own skintone but it looks amazing over fake tan or bronzer, especially for a night out. It would also look amazing with olive skin.

The brush that comes with the product is amazing quality compared to brushes you get with cheaper brands and the product itself lasts for ages, even with everyday use.
on 7 April 2012
This lovely Benefit blush does what it says on the label and is very long lasting, not only on your cheeks but as a product it has simply lasted months and months. I like using this alone on top of a bit of a tan or on a night out over Benefit's Benetint blush. Overall, a great product and highly recommended.
on 4 January 2011
Love this blush! I love the scent and the look it produces. It is great for those of us girls who don't want pink or anything dark. It claims to be tropical, although it's far from the heaviness that one might think of the tropics. It's light and great and highly recommended!
on 29 July 2011
Lovely blusher at a great price. I bought it because I kept pinching my friends when she was down. I bought it at a cheaper price than her, she was most put out!! Arrived promptly. Thanks Amazon!
on 7 August 2016
Lovely I use this day and night long lasting would recommend wouldn't buy anything else only thing is the cheap packaging bit of a disopointment
on 3 September 2016
It's the perfect color to go with all skin tones and all shades of lipstick.
It blends beautifully on the skin. I simply love it.