Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 June 2016
Classic show/movie soundtrack.
on 5 November 2011
This is a good c.d. for use by teachers, to some extent. I was some time working out the format as in with singers at first, backing tracks following the full score, but when I'd sorted it (first time user of this sort of thing) it did what it says on the box.
on 3 December 2016
This arrived a little late. The music and vocal tracks are all good though some too elaborate for my class and unfortunately it doesn't allow me to edit it. The tracks also when played on laptop don't come up in numerical order. This makes for a fair few complications with my 1St class production. I probably should have gone for an mp3 version.
on 16 January 2016
Was needed for a theatre class and did the job perfectly. Had all the numbers we needed. The fact that it had the vocals as well as the backing track on separate tracks was brilliantant to help some of our younger members keep up. Well worth the money.
on 17 December 2014
Fast delivery and an enjoyable CD to listen to
on 5 June 2015
CD case was cracked and broken
on 19 March 2015
Exactly what we needed
on 1 October 2015
Did all I asked it to
on 2 June 2015
unfortunately it was not what I wanted at all. The version is definitely for adults and I wanted to use it for school pupils. It was a shame I could not hear what it sounded like before I purchased it. Delivery was very prompt though.