on 9 April 2012
These cartridges work as well as the original Epson ones and for a fraction of the price. Have bought them before and will carry on buying. A bargain!
on 21 October 2011
brought 4 lots of these inks now and i find them excellent, just as good as the epson inks, if not better and will continue to order them, so much cheaper too
on 27 December 2009
I will and have bought more these,and they are good,and are just as good as the Epson inks,even for printing photo,s
on 6 February 2010
Ordered for the great value.......best price found. the service of delivery was excellent, how quick they arrived.
This is the way things should be when you shop online!!!! keep up the great work
on 5 October 2010
I think this company must have read the book Incredible Customer Service: The Final Test by David Freemantle. I feel priviledged to be their customer. I ordered ink and wanted more colours and less black, there was a couple of mistakes to the order. All resolved now, the final act to send a complete replacement of the original order.

I have worked in customer service for 25 years, including a seminar by David Freemantle. I suppose the bottom line is, what is the ink like, well it is the same as original inks except its at a sixth of the cost. Place and order today and it comes tomorrow.

The actions taken by this company will keep me as their customer
on 2 February 2011
Ordered these inks yesterday afternoon and they came this morning, couldn't be happier! Haven't used the inks just yet but seeing as I dont use my printer for important documents, im sure they will be fine. Updating this feedback, just printed with these inks and I have found the same problem as someone else, they have left lines and gaps in the documents I have printed, absolutely appauling! Even on several attempts of printing (incase it was just because the inks had just been put in) they still did the same thing, wasn't even just on pictures it was writing too, not happy at all!
on 19 November 2010
The company was recommended to me by my computer expert who has been using them for ages.
Absolutely fantastic value for the price charged.I will certainly re order again and again.
on 30 November 2010
the printer inks are good value for money and the service is excelent.I won't hesitate to order them again and recomend them to all my friends.
on 12 November 2010
Beat Quality Inks I have Found In This Price Range On A Print Out On BEST PHOTO Just The Same Qulity As EPSON.
on 11 July 2010
Purchased these inks for a second time and find they work very well with my Epson SX415. The printed result may not be as good as produced using the genuine Epson inks but value for money for ordinary 'every day' printing these are fine.