on 26 December 2013
Never really listened to Muse until this song came up in a book I was reading and I went off to look for it. The rhythm and sound of the song just makes you sing along - it is an anarchists song, but don't let that put you off! Really enjoy listening to it, and it surprising how many others have downloaded it since its playing as my ringtone! Individual music, with a great beat - love it!
on 23 August 2010
Another great song by Muse. Just everything about this band comes together perfectly: fabulous tune, clever lyrics, brilliant musicianship (I know everyone raves about the guitar and bass guitar playing in Muse, but I think the drumming's the best thing I've heard in a very long time). Oh, and Matt Bellamy's voice, of course. OMG. Stunning.

And this is an odd plus - but Muse are a brilliant introduction to grown-up music for children since the lyrics are intelligent and not just a list of expletives (which have their place, but that place is not in the ears of pre-teen schoolchildren, IMO). I'm weaning my five year old off Abba and onto Muse!
on 17 September 2009
This track is very inspiring, they should have named it "Victorious", very lovely, get it
I cannot seem to get it out of my head, it keep replaying in my mind
on 5 January 2010
I think this song is great, however, does anyone else think the sound is reminiscent of the Simple Minds track "Waterfront"?
on 20 March 2013
This is a fantastic song, I heard it on the internet and had to have it, brilliant music and lyrics.
on 16 February 2015