Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£14.24

on 4 March 2011
Although I am only on book 2 of 5 (currently getting all excited about Beaujolais) I can honestly say I am very much enjoying this book. I am a complete wine novice and this book is simple to read and explains everything simply, maybe even a little too simply with some of the name pronounciations. Only down side is that it is written for an American audience so all guide prices are in dollars and a lot of comparisons are made to the US wine market.

On the whole though - love it!!
on 15 January 2011
Interesting and easy to read book on all aspects of winery. I like the extensive parts on French, Italian, etc regions to help me understand where the wines come from and their characteristics. This book does not need to be read from cover to cover: you can just enjoy reading a random paragraph or read something about the wine you are just tasting. Got it for Christmas and really like it!
on 23 January 2013
Was looking for good easy to read information on wine. This book does provide the required information i was looking for.
on 21 February 2013
As wines guides go this was ok but it will take quite a bit of effort to get the best from what is written
on 1 December 2011
This book seems very interesting, and informative. I have bought it, and downloaded to my Kindle, also bought the hardback for Christmas for my daughter, and son-in-law, becasuse I know they will enjoy reading it.
on 14 November 2016
Too detailed for me, I was really looking for a simpler shorter overview. Years ago I used to use the Dummies series as a student and they seemed simpler and more concise than this book
on 5 May 2015
One of the best beginner wine books you can get. I work in restaurants and I always recommend this to all my staff..
on 21 January 2016
Perfect for what I wanted, arrived on time, would recommend.