Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 8 September 2012
I have been nail stamping for a while and would not recommend using a metal scraper on your precious (and usually expensive) stamping plates.

You can get ones like this that are shaped the same but are all plastic - to avoid doing any damage. The ones I have are from Moyou but I think they're discontinued but any plastic ones would do. If the metal one is your only option, I would say just use a plastic credit-type card. It's all about technique so if you're finding it difficult with a credit card it's not because you need a metal scraper! You just have to practice speed and pressure a few times.

The double ended stamper is good - the small end particularly good for children or single patterns on adult nails. But note that you will need to run a nail file over both ends a few times before you use it or it might not pick up the pattern.
on 28 February 2014
It does what its meant to do. however it does cause scratching on the plates. I will upload the picture. The stamper is actually tiny, probably about the height of your index finger - whcih took me by surprise since in nail tutorial videos and pictures they look quite big, but oh well. It does the job, but id probs recommend using a plastic scraper or a thick card if you dont want to destroy your beautiful plates :)
review image review image
on 22 June 2013
The double sided stamper is really useful because you can use the smaller end for small designs and it gives you more control on where you want to put the design :)

I've seen lots of reviews of people complaining about the metal scraper because it scratches the plates. I bought the "bundle monster" image plates and the metal scraper did not scratch the plates at all. You don't really need the scraper they provide though, you could use an old credit card and it does the exact same job!

Only annoying thing is that you have to keep cleaning the stamper and scraper after every use.

I would recommend watching tutorials on youtube if you're unsure how to use the stamper as they really help and I was able to stamp designs perfectly in no time!

Overall a really good product and very easy to use!
on 27 March 2014
I was really dubious about buying this as I have previously purchased a stamper and set of plates before that were really no good.

I like doing my nails at home, I'm no expert but I enjoy it and I like adding other elements, gems, transfers etc. I was looking on you tube how to do the stamping properly as I was having no luck with my other set and the clip I watched recommended this stamper and it really did look so simple. I tried again with the stamper at home after watching the video clip I still did not get on very well so thought for the price, I would buy this one and if this didn't work, I'd give up!!

Delivery was extremely fast and I couldn't wait to try it out and on my very first attempt, it worked!! So pleased I've found one that actually does what it's meant to, there is a whole world of stamping to be done now :)

If like me you enjoy doing your nails yourself but you're not much of an expert, I really do rate this product, I bought Cheeky Stamping Plates aswell and there is a lot of choice and variation. I've also found this webiste really helpful for tips and advice -
So important to have this if you are thinking of doing nail art with the Konad image plates. An old credit card can also be used to scrape off access polish but this little gadget works a treat. It's worth looking on YouTube to see videos if you are new to using the stamp set and image plates. Lots of fun for girls/woman of all ages. This is to be used in conjunction with the Konad nail art image plates (of which there are many many many different ones available).

If you look after this and wipe it clean after each use and store it nicely this should last a very long time. I have had mine for ages and it still looks great.
on 18 June 2013
Took some practice, but have now mastered this to a good standard. The stamping can be done with normal nail polishes, although the intense stamping ones look better. Also one-coat fast drying ones work well. You do have to be quick as the polish dries really fast. Found that if I lightly use an emery board on the stamper surface before I pick up design from stamper plate, it picks up the more intricate designs to a much better standard. Will not work with gel polish, but can use normal polish on top of cured gel polish, just remember to remove tacky layer before stamping. I would recommend this.
on 3 September 2010
If you are investing in the Konad system (which I love) then this is a must have. Having a double ended stamper is so much better than the old single stamper, allowing you to use both sides at once to make intricate designs, or just be lazy and use one side then the other to minimize cleaning. Also the green smaller stamp is perfect for my toes and pinky finger. As with all the Konad products it takes practice but after a couple of experimental manicures you become a pro.
on 19 September 2016
This is a great stamper the only problem I have with it is i found the scraper isn't very good. I just use an old gift card instead to scrape the polish on the stamp plate. But the actual stamper is good. The small side is great for small pictures and designs and the big side for whole nail designs fits on my nails perfectly
on 20 June 2013
I've been using these with the cheeky image plates with konad special polish and they work a lot better than my other set. The metal scraper does scratch the plates a little bit but it doesn't effect the images, and it can be avoided by being a bit more gentle when scraping :) really happy with this set.
on 13 October 2016
Good starter kit for anyone trying out nail arts for the first time or as a gift to a younger person. Unable to get a professional look from the small stencil as the designs are close to one another hence difficult to transfer it to the stamper. The stamper itself is small and not transparent so difficult to figure out where the design is left on the nail - hence ended up buying a larger / transparent stamper at the end.