on 4 April 2017
Looking at the pictures on Amazon I wasn't to sure about the quality of the bracket and if it would support the weight of the TVs mentioned but can rest assured the quality of the actual bracket is great and weighty in itself. Had a little trouble in my case as my walls down stairs are studded every 800mm instead of the standard 400mm. The bracket measured in at just over 400mm so was only able to brace it to one stud and secured it with wall anchors and bolts and it ain't going anywhere anytime soon. It's supporting a 32" in the living room and the swing action is great for watching tv in the dinning room when having dinner
on 5 May 2017
Excellent tv wall mount. I couldn't believe how good quality this product is. The metal is even polished and has a smooth surface. It is built like a tank and i am more than confident it would hold the largest LCD TV available. The kit includes different size bolts for different brands of TVs. Every separate detail is placed in a package.
The kit includes a magnet level of average quality but it can definitely do the job, and a braided HDMI cable which i don't really need but like to have as a backup one.
My only concern is about the two hooks that secure the TV to the stand, they feel a little bit thin and can easily be flexed by hand. Anyway they are supposed to secure the TV by being vertical so i don't believe this is a real issue, i would only suggest to add a better quality ones in the future.
Package is really compact for the size and weight of the this mount and of course being all metal it could not be damaged during transportation.
on 2 April 2017
Holds up my 49 inch telly flawlessly. The price was unbeatable and the delivery prompt. overall a very good purchase.
on 13 April 2017
Construction is solid making the whole mount on the heavy side, As with all Cheetah mounts you get everything you need in the package. My only negative on this, is the lack of the 2 x small bolts for locking the tilt angle are not included in the package. Otherwise another great mount from Cheetah.
on 17 April 2017
Lovely mount. Holds my 55inch LG to the wall nicely. The plugs and bots included are certainly good quality. The included mounting instructions and level are a nice touch. The HDMI included is not a high speed one though so keep that in mind. Overall very happy and my TV is looking sexy AF
on 3 April 2017
Solidly constructed out of decent metal. A good selection of holes to mount onto the wall and TV. I also liked that I could change the tension of the bolts so I could make the arms move easily (or if I wanted tight). This mount looks almost identical to one in B&Q for a lot more.
on 29 May 2017
Great quality, very sturdy well made mount.

Unfortunately did not fit my tv as mine was an older style (non vesa) but they accepted it back on return.

Was that impressed with the product I looked for another of their brackets and bought the bigger one for my tv.

More than pleased with it and the service provided
on 27 March 2017
Great item... lots of extras including screws for back of tv. 1 issue! Wall screws slip out of the wall plugs provided... smaller plugs would be needed or larger screws lol Other than that it's a great item
on 18 March 2017
We have purchased many of these from this company - for us, our family and friends.

Excellent Value For Money.

Always arrive in superfast time, easy to install and come with cable, level, little mini torch - everything you need except for the drill (and the muscles to lift it!).

Very pleased with this purchase and the company who supply - will buy from again and recommend this as one of the best brackets out there!
on 2 September 2015
Do not use the fixings provided with the product, they are wholly inadequate.
I fixed the bracket to a solid exterior wall, seemed very secure.
Fixings gave way, I now have a 42" TV smashed on my living room floor.