Customer reviews

on 21 October 2015
I'm very happy with this product. The quality is very good; 240gsm is heavy enough for making cards with buttons or layered paper etc on top. I have no problems with printing and everything comes out of the printer clean and clear with no bleeding. (HP Photosmart C4780, using standard HP ink). I use it for card messages only so I don't know what photographs would be like. There is a little wastage - maybe 1/10 - but I think with a paper product there's likely to be some less than perfect and I can often put a message/card topper/additional paper on top of a mark anyway. Mine arrived in perfect condition in their sturdy box. The envelopes are big enough not to be a tight fit and I am currently making Christmas cards - most have a little wooden tree or buttons on the front (2.5-3mm deep) and there's still plenty of space to fit the cards into the envelope and seal them. Hope this helps.
on 21 November 2012
The cards arrived well packaged in a sturdy box. Inside the cards and envelopes are tied with pink ribbon. A nice little touch.

Unfortunately the cards aren't the best quality and several needed cardboard 'splinters' cut off them from the sides and edges. I have disgarded around 15% as they had unattractive small dark flecks of brown and grey imperfections on them.

If you are looking to reproduce a reasonable quality picture from an inkjet printer on these cards I wouldn't bother. I've tried several different inkjet printers but the ink 'bleeds' into the card and the results are really disappointing.

It doesn't state in the item description you can print pictures or photographs on them so I can't really complain. I took a chance and it didn't pay off. For the price I think they're actually quite good value despite not serving the purpose I had purchased them for.
on 1 September 2017
Nice quality card. They're not all perfectly evenly folded; a few of them have had an extra mm or two on one half of the card but I'm really nitpicking here. The scores are all straight and the envelopes have all been sticky so far so they've been fit for purpose. Would buy again.
on 14 July 2013
Arrived before estimated delivery which was fabulous as I needed them ASAP, tad disappointed that the box the cards come in was horribly dented (I can only presume from storage, was in a large,strongly padded envelope so I doubted it was from postal) and damaged in the corners but all the cards and envelopes were in perfect condition so I didnt mind too much. I love how the ivory colour I chose is on both sides of the card, my usual blank cards I used to buy have a white inside which I disliked. Cards are a tad thinner than I hoped but so far not caused any problems and is just a personal preference. I love how the cards and enveolpes are tied together with ribbon, they always help out to decorate the cards with now and then. Would recommend to anyone wanting to make your own cards.
on 24 August 2017
Very fast delivery. Well packaged against damage. A pink ribbon holding card stack together and also on envelopes , nice touch .Just what I wanted will order again.
on 24 October 2016
This is a very well-priced item. The card itself is a good thickness with matching envelopes. Some of the pieces of card (probably one in five) has a slightly rough edge to it but that's not a bad thing if you're going for the home made look. If you want a perfectly polished product then you'll likely end up with some waste.
on 1 February 2016
These blanks worked fine in my duplex laser printer once I worked out the right order and orientation to produce some Christmas cards. The card isn't really thick, but works fine. The blanks are scored for easy folding and the envelopes fit well. Good value
on 26 June 2017
These cards are excellent value for money. Have just moved house and have printed them through my ordinary inkjet printer with no problem. Lovely quality and great price. Came much faster than I expected as well. Come in a box which is great to keep them tidy and clean in among the packing boxes!
on 28 January 2017
Brilliant well worth the money, especially if you make a lot of cards, when standing these cards do not buckel.
on 2 April 2016
As with all Anita's cards, these are good value and nicely packed in easily stacked boxes. Even the pink ribbon tying the bundles was useful for making several small bows!