on 26 February 2011
Right when I saw this I knew I needed to get it. I didn't actually realize it was from Friends, I had seen a framed one in my Grandparent's place in France and I remembered it instantly. Only until I brought it home and put it up did a friend point out the fact that it was the same one that hung in Monica's living room in Friends. Double-please. OH YES!
on 19 May 2012
I was extremely surprised at both the size and quality of this poster, it is larger than I had anticipated, the printing is of excellent quality and the colours are very vibrant. I really cannot believe how cheaply I have bought this for!
on 14 March 2016
If you ignore the fact that it was made so popular by the show FRIENDS, it is actually a fantastic print in it's own right. Bright and cheery and has a certain sophistication to it! Maybe because it's French!? :)
I put mine in an oak frame which makes it look very expensive. Quality couldn't be any better. Very impressed!
=====
Well printed. The colours are vivid and clear.

PAPER
=====
Good quality paper. It's not too thin. It's exceptionally good value.

Beautiful
=========
It's a beautiful poster which looks better in the flesh than you'd imagine.

WELL PACKAGED
=============
Well packaged and quick delivery too.

RECOMMENDED
============
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 June 2015
Bought this as a birthday present for a friend. Came well packaged and in perfect condition, the poster is wrapped/rolled up in cellophane so obviously I haven't seen the whole thing opened out but from what I can see it's very high quality, the printing looks perfect and the poster looks to be a good size. Definitely think my friend will love this gift! Overall, very happy!
on 24 November 2013
Like most people, I know this poster from 'Friends' and when I saw it I just had to have it. I ordered a pine frame to go with it and it looks amazing, I'm so pleased with it and it looks fab on my wall! The poster arrived quickly and in perfect condition, I'm so happy with how it looks.
on 3 January 2015
Have placed many orders with this seller and the service a quality of the products are always first class!
Bright vibrant prints that are excellent value for money!
Will continue to be a customer!
on 6 May 2012
I saw this on 'Friends' and thought it would be great for my daughter who has vast walls to cover at uni. She likes it and it brightens up the place. I wish it were slightly larger, but otherwise it is a good poster.
on 7 June 2015
I loved this poster!! As other reviewers have said its of an excellent quality and looks much better than is shown on here! It looks great in a frame and is now hanging in my kitchen! Very happy customer.
on 7 April 2012
excellent quality print i love this picture it brightens up my room and works with any colour scheme, Only downsize i struggled to find a good frame for it so picture was cheap frame was not but compared to buying a normal picture this size it would have cost alot more. definately worth having especially if your a Friends fan

See one answered question