on 1 December 2010
This was very poor and caught light! The plug is below standard and over heats. Be warned! My Sons bedroom carpet and curtains were singed. It could have been very dangerous.
on 9 June 2010
This product did not last long, have returned it for replacement so maybe a one off fault. Will see what customer service is like from seller, they have responded quickly and we now await there responce.
on 7 June 2010
Bought as a Toshiba Power Adapter for a laptop. Very poor quality product. I have had it less than 2 months and already it has broken. Never buying from them again
on 9 June 2010
Very disappointed with this product and the after sales care. The product stopped working 2 weeks after purchase. A complete waste of money. Wrote to sellers via Amazon and was ignored. No exchange or refund was offered or given. I would not recommend either the. Product or the sellers.
on 10 November 2011
Exactly what I wanted to replace my original unit. It was delivered on time, well packaged and came c/w all cables and three pin plug. I have been using this product since August 2011 and I haven't had any problems with it as yet.
on 2 November 2013
I clearly ordered Toshiba laptop AC adapter 19V 3.95A 75W mains charger model PA3468E-1AC3, but instead I was sent model PA1750-01. I let Memorycapital know, sending a picture of what I was sent, and rather than simply apologise and arrange for the right adaptor to be sent, they tried to tell me that's what I ordered - even though the picture clearly showed it wasn't!

When I insisted they were wrong, they then asked me for my laptop model, still without apologising or admitting they were wrong. Everyone makes mistakes, it's just a pity they weren't prepared to admit this. I then asked for a refund, but they said they wouldn't cover the posting and packing. Instead, I gave it to someone I knew needed another charger for their laptop, and this was compatible for it.

You have been warned - do not do business with this seller!
on 12 June 2013
Not a genuine Toshiba product but works just as well and considerably cheaper. Ordered Tuesdaya nd delivered by Thursday so can not say fairer than that. This is my second purchase but be aware that you will need to buy the 'cloverleaf' power cord separately.
on 31 October 2010
The title says it all really. After about three weeks of use the charger let off a few popping noises and some rather large sparks and game over. I'd question whether it was a real Toshiba charger or a fake. It was much cheaper compared to others for sale and the old saying of something being too good to be true probably applies!
on 25 October 2012
When I ordered this product I didn't exactly have high hopes for it, just figured it may work for at least a few weeks before packing up. But no. No sooner had I plugged it in, I could smell burning, followed by sparking, a loud bang and a ton of smoke. Considering the charger was laying on my bed there could have been a serious accident. There is no point in returning the product as I seem to be only offered a replacement which I certainly do not want. I would never have one of these shoddy products in my house again and I strongly urge anyone considering buying this 'charger' to look some place else. Like they always say, you get what you pay for, and the price you pay for this is not worth burning your house down. Do not buy.
From the photograph and implied by the text it looked as though a compatible adaptor was being supplied, in fact I received an original Toshiba adaptor, complete with mains lead.
So this review is on the Toshiba adaptor if you receive a Delta one I have no knowledge of it.

I have had no end of problems with Toshiba power units in every case the lead has become tangled and after a while one of the wires in the cable breaks, this is the wire on the 19v side which unfortunatly is moulded into the power unit case and the lead is not easily replacable as the plastic box containing the power unit does not come apart easily. It would be better if this lead unplugged so it could be replaced

SO BE CAREFUL HOW YOU STORE THE LEAD AND DO NOT BE AS CARELESS AS I AM.

See one answered question