on 12 February 2013
Googles worked perfectly, i didnt get snowblind once and was able to clearly see each tree i collided with as it happened!

In darker lights i found that i had to remove the googles as it became harder to see but when the sun was bright there was no problem whatsoever
on 22 March 2016
Always thought you had to pay a lot of money to get a decent pair or ski googles so I've never bothered however when we looked at the forecast for our ski week I knew I needed a pair for a least a day so thought I would give these a go.
Firstly, they look really cool (obviously important when a parent and trying to impress your teenage kids!)
Secondly, I really hate glasses or googles that mist up. These didn't ever do this and I really put them through their paces in terrible howling winds.
Visibility was good too - I always get a bit dizzy and disoriented when the light is horrible & flat but the light seen through these made things quite bearable. When the sun finally broke through in the afternoon I wasn't dazzled and didn't immediately feel the need to revert back to my sunglasses.
I found them fairly comfy too.
on 11 February 2011
I must admit, my recent holiday I test drove these on what didn't require a lot of sun protection but I did use them as everyone would with a new gadget, and for what you pay they are way above what you'd expect. If it had been massively sunny I would have put down the smith's for the entire holiday because they look good and provide astronaut like sun protection! so don't pay over the odds if you only do the odd week, however good you are, although these were only my back up, for an end of season ski they would be perfect.

Note also, the seller is a gem, I said I needed them at a last minute buy and they ensured that they would arrive to me on time so for that alone I'd five star in but value for money, the googles are well worth it and I'll be using them again.
on 16 January 2012
When I opened my pack, I was not so satisfied about my purchase, because of the colour, that it is not so white as in the photo: in fact the camouflage has a light grey base instead of the white you see in the picture. Then I thought "how many other cheats I will found?".
I tried it just two days ago, and I have to say this is a great goggle. Big and wide, for a panoramic view and with a gummy and padded frame for a great comfort, this item is perfect for skiing and snowboarding in a sunny day. And I think it can work well with a foggy or cloudy weather, thanks to its lens which stops the sunrays but doesn't decrease the visibility.
In conclusion I really like this goggles, espetially because I have a great (I hope durable) stuff at a low price.
on 31 March 2011
Unfortunately, i had a problem with my goggles, and during a snowfall i had water between the lens.

But i have never seen such a great customer service and such confidence in their product.
They really trust what they are selling and after my complain they will give me new goggles to test. I must admit that it's the first time I've seen such a great customer service, and both the company and the product deserve a 5 star feedback.

Upon receiving the new goggles I will make a proper test/evaluation to give another feedback, because based on the seller confidence in giving me new goggles, I really believe that this must be a great product.
on 22 February 2015
bought these goggles hoping that I'd got a bargain for a decent pair of goggles. Unfortunately immediately after getting them out of their packaging it was clear that they aren't high quality and actually look pretty cheap. On top of these, the fit on them was terrible - too small over the bridge of my nose, meaning that they sit far too high up on my face - v uncomfortable. I'm sure they function fine as goggles (if you can fit them on your face!) but the overall quality and fit just isn't up to scratch. In the end I shelled out the extra cash on a pair of Oakleys which look great, feel great and should last me for the foreseeable future.
on 22 October 2012
Top quality product, looks exactly it does in the photos, feels comfy on the face and look pretty stylish. Excellent value for money and arrived earlier the stated date.

All in all cant fault the goggles or the company, they even threw in some free sports glasses that were apparently slightly defective (i couldn't see what was wrong with them). Gave them to my brother who does a bit of cycling and he was very happy with them!

It's little things like that can earn loyalty and when i need to buy more sporting eyeware i will looking at what they offer first.
on 3 April 2011
good quality for reasonable price. although plastic may look little bit cheap the lens works for me perfectly. all I can say is that i recommend this product :)
on 8 October 2015
As an average level skier I bought these as a cheap alternative to the expensive brands. For the price they are pretty decent. Looks wise they are large on the face but still look cool and stylish. Performance wise there is a few minor niggles, the padding around the part where they rest on the bridge of your nose is possibly too thick, they kind of block my nose slightly making breathing not as clear as id like, maybe its just my nose but that's all I'd change, other than that perfect for intermediate level skiers.
on 8 March 2011
when purchasing this product i expected nothing special, i exspected them to fog up, not fit snuggly probably break after a few uses. i was only buting them as spares. but when it came to say one of snowboarding, i popped them on and they were by far the best goggles i have ever had. they were stylish, didnt fog up, amd fitted snuggly in to my helet, and even after numourus face plants, didnt get mishapen or brake. a definate purchase for the cheap pair of goggles you can rely on