Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 10 December 2011
The cable arrived swiftly after ordering, as is often the case with Amazon (well done), on opening I found it to be in decent packaging, and on inspection of the cable it seem okay also. The first usage of the cable wasn't great however, firstly the audio was playing through my laptop speakers, and this turned out to be because of the PC sending the audio to the wrong place. The problems don't end there though, I still had troble when I turn my computer on from hibernation, it goes back to playing the audio from the in-built speakers, so I check the way I did to sort out the problem mentioned earlier, but the cable isn't detected at all, and yet it is sending the video through the cable A-Okay! The only way to sort this problem out is to unplug the cable and put it back into the computer. Again this could be a problem with my system, not the cable. On a final note, compared to a VGA cable, the colours look slightly less sharp but barely noticeable. On the whole though, excluding the difficulties my PC caused I would say it's a good cable at very good price.
on 3 January 2013
Bought for our freeview box after reading a couple of articles on why there is no need to spend any more than a pound or two on HDMI leads as the picture and sound quality is identical no matter what you spend.

The only difference may come on whether the cable itself feels thicker or better quality but this will not affect the result, 5 stars.
on 26 March 2011
I bought this product to connect my laptop to my TV and well it does exactly that I have had no problems what so ever.
on 15 January 2012
Perfectly good HDMI cable with gold plated contacts delivered quickly by Star e-shop at a fraction of the best price I could find on the high-street. Connects an upscaling DVD player to an HD TV with no problems at all. Very pleased.
on 18 February 2012
I use it to connect my laptop to my telly. Works just fine. Excellent value. No need for an expensive HDMI cable, either one works or it doesn't. You can't get a better picture with a more expensive one if yours works.
on 2 December 2012
Arrived promptly and works a treat.

Sturdy HDMI cable that plugs nicely into all of my HD-enabled devices. Great stuff.
on 14 July 2012
Perfect! I use these cables into a HDMI switch which then goes via another budget 1.5m HDMI cable to my AV receiver which then goes down a budget 10m cable to my projector. works perfectly upto 1080p and 3d. No noticeable signal loss or disturbance. And to think, the shop assistant at my local store actually tried to sell be a 150Euro 1.5m cable.
on 8 January 2012
why pay more for hdmi leads i certainly wont be in future excellent service and a brilliant product delivered well within expected delivery date and better than some leads i paid £6 for WELL IMPRESSED
on 4 December 2012
brilliant deal and exactly as described and was only 99p delivered so a total bargain got 2 to tidy up the back of the tv
on 12 December 2012
Bought this cable to use on an Xbox 360 to 32 inch LCD TV. Been using this for a couple of months with no problems, for the price I was not expecting munch but it hasn't let me down so far. My review is based on a direct connection to the TV (TV is HDMI 1.2) from xbox set to 720p.