on 10 August 2016
With Apple now discounting this product, grab one before they go!

With 160gb you most likely can carry around all your songs wherever you go! I only managed to fill 52gb will all my music so space is not an issue with this iPod.

You can easily watch movies on this device and you won't have to worry about swapping songs and movies before trips to try and decide what to take.

This iPod has an impressive battery life, lasting around a week for me when using it around 2/3 hours per day. This is good for trips as should last the entire journey.

Have a nice black finish which looked good however the metal back is a scratch magnet, being in my pocket after a week the back was already scratch up. I recommend putting a case on it.

You can't make playlists on the device, which can be annoying as sometimes if you want to make one on the go.

The headphones included are awful, you will want to buy a set with them to listen to the good quality audio. The device is not Bluetooth enabled with so you will have to put up with that.

You also have to use iTunes to buy music to put on the device, and they can charge a lot for albums, films, and audiobooks.

I loved my iPod classic however in this current age I​ now just have Spotify on my iPhone as for £9.99 a month is a lot better in my opinion

** If you find my review helpful please click the helpful box below **
on 4 October 2015
I had to return this item as it did not work. I am waiting for a replacement Ipod from the supplier. I will inform you if I have any problems. THE IPOD HAS NOW BEEN REPLACED AND THE NEW ONE IS GREAT. MANY THANKS
on 5 April 2016
Really nice item. Easy to use and great size. Having had 32gb ipod's and the frustration of having to remove an album to put a new one one due to filling it up, it's lovely to put all my music on one player.
on 21 May 2017
Fabulous - i use it all the time
on 20 July 2014
Bought as a replacement for a stolen iPod. This version has the EU volume limiter hardwired in, so it's OK for headphone listening, but is quiet as a mouse if you want to play it through an amp or anything else. It needs a pre-amp if you want to do this, at extra expense.
on 22 April 2017
Easy to use - now 3 yrs old
on 17 October 2011
Very happy-looks fantastic and works a treat. Lovely matte graphite finish and very simple, uncluttered design. Love the huge 160 GB capacity. Arrived very quickly via Amazon, excellent system for tracking packages so I knew exactly when to expect delivery. Price was also very competitive.
on 30 April 2017
everyone loves a classic
on 13 March 2017
What I received was exactly as described. Brilliant.
Very quick delivery
on 24 March 2010
Much better than my MP3 player. Really great for playing the songs I want when I want and in the order I want. Great sound too. The only problem were the earphones - too big for me but I just swapped them for the ones on my MP3 player.