on 22 March 2016
Always thought you had to pay a lot of money to get a decent pair or ski googles so I've never bothered however when we looked at the forecast for our ski week I knew I needed a pair for a least a day so thought I would give these a go.
Firstly, they look really cool (obviously important when a parent and trying to impress your teenage kids!)
Secondly, I really hate glasses or googles that mist up. These didn't ever do this and I really put them through their paces in terrible howling winds.
Visibility was good too - I always get a bit dizzy and disoriented when the light is horrible & flat but the light seen through these made things quite bearable. When the sun finally broke through in the afternoon I wasn't dazzled and didn't immediately feel the need to revert back to my sunglasses.
I found them fairly comfy too.
on 2 April 2018
Really good, I’ve used many Brenda previously having favoured Oakley’s but found this little bargain to be far superiour.

They take some time adjusting on the first wet to get them to sit nicely with a helmet but after that they are golden.

No steaming up or drying with smears, as good on bluebird days as in white outs without a requirement to change the lenses and they look a lot better than many of the designer pairs my idiot friends splashed out on.

I’m going to buy a second pair so I have some redundancy.
on 6 March 2017
the strap is the size that is only really suitable if you are skiing with a helmet on so if you plan to go helmetless and don't have a large head, maybe not BUT they are great. Look good and we had every condition possible and the glasses worked well in all of them!
on 14 March 2018
Nice looking pair of ski goggles; good design and secure fit.
Arrived promptly.
Used them recently and was really impressed by their comfort and visibility. Worked well in bright light and during a snow storm. There was no fogging up and we're easy to keep clean. Cannot recommend highly enough!
on 6 April 2013
I bought theses in January and am working an ski season, I've worn these every day for 3 months in all weather. To compare these against similar price goggles won't do the justice they can out perform some of the more famous goggles.

PRO's
Price
They look cool
Never had an issue with fogging
Work very well on good viz days and well enough when the viz is a bit ropey.

CONs
These scratch relatively easily
Not good for flat light
Some glare on sunny days
on 28 February 2016
As someone who is an absolute beginner to skiing, I carefully selected this pair of goggles on the basis of reviews (I decided to go for the white version). Now that I'm back from a week at Val Thorens, I can't recommend these goggles enough. I didn't squint, they didn't mist up (even when they fell off my head when I stacked it) and they were comfortable to wear. I'll use these again next time.
on 29 October 2016
Give good vision on both sunny and cloudy / snowy days on the slopes. Had some trouble wearing them with a Salomon ski helmet - the buckles that attach the strap to the lenses are in an awkward position meaning you had to fiddle about with the way that were seated on your face rather than just pulling them down over your eyes and away you go
on 6 March 2017
Used by my wife for her recent skiing trip as a spare pair of googles. After use she stated they were just as good as her expensive Oakley glasses. Highly recommend for casual skiers.
on 17 March 2016
I've had these for over a year now and used them for a couple of weeks of skiing. Still holding up very well, no build quality issues. They have been great across a wide range of lighting conditions. Lose one star because when worn with a helmet they do squash down quite a bit on my nose, I find myself lifting them up to breathe a bit when stopped.
on 7 March 2017
Excellent goggles.

Great in the sun and visibility in the heavy snow was good. They didn't steam up either which was great.

They also look good!