Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 18 October 2012
Coming from a family of skiers I got recommended to Rayzor products from my dad (a ski instructor of 40+ years experience) who had previously purchased a pair of Rayzor sun glasses. I purchased 2 pairs one for myself and a different pair for the girlfriend who was newly into skiing. For my self a experienced skier I found these products terrific. Very comfy to wear and light on the head but more importantly a very high standard of lens that I noticed no difference from my old set of Blocs that were triple the price.

For the girlfriend more poser than skier she loved them as well. Exact same lenses as my pair and for her they were very robust from all her falls and spills plus from leaving her goggles unsheathed lying about all over the place to get scratched and damaged at the first opportunity.

In summary id recommend these for any standard of skier.
(have put exact same review on the set a bought for girlfriend lazy man that I am)
on 3 May 2014
Ordered these 2 days before my daughter went on a skiing trip and they arrived in time!! I was so relieved!! They were comfortable to wear and were brilliant in keeping the sun out of her eyes. Very good value for money, similar ones in high street shops were more than double the price. Would recommend.
on 27 April 2014
Fabulous saving on a high quality product. My teenage daughter was thrilled with them for her first ski trip.Thank you.
on 28 February 2016
As someone who is an absolute beginner to skiing, I carefully selected this pair of goggles on the basis of reviews (I decided to go for the white version). Now that I'm back from a week at Val Thorens, I can't recommend these goggles enough. I didn't squint, they didn't mist up (even when they fell off my head when I stacked it) and they were comfortable to wear. I'll use these again next time.
on 2 April 2013
Fast delivery, excellent price, absolutely no fogging at all despite -20 degree conditions. Really happy with these goggles, they out-performed my previous, much more expensive goggles.
on 27 October 2012
Bought these to try as couldnt get a quality pair of sky goggles that didnt fog up!! These are fantastic and love the style and colours. Would recommend to buy!
on 10 November 2012
I bought these goggles because I want something that looks great without costing the earth, and I couldn't be happier with this purchase!
They look really cool, lenses do the job well and the price cant be argued with.
Great!!
on 4 May 2013
I bought these last minute for a ski holiday and delivery was very quick. However the product was too large. The strap is adjustable at the back but te actual size of the goggle was too big to it comfortably on my face with the helmet. If your head is normal/small size then I would not recommend but if your head is larger then thy will fit a lot better.
on 8 February 2016
Brilliant stylish goggles.... Easily fited over helmet and never had any bother with this product.. Definitely value for money and comes with nice bag so they don't get scratched in your bag i highly recomend.
on 2 March 2011
The reason why these goggles don't get five stars is that the foam padding became uncomfortable on wind-chafed cheeks. Otherwise, the goggles were great - they didn't fog up and the visibility was excellent in both bright sunlight and in dull snowy conditions. Don't know how they would fare in very low visibility but the goggles lived up to my expectations and looked good as well. Excellent value for money.