on 27 May 2014
I mainly use this type of hanger in my airing cupboard to dry all types of items that I can clip onto hangers and it is amazing how much quicker things dry/air off than when hung onto normal hangers or onto a clothes rail. I had gathered a collection over the years from shops (when they were allowed to give them to you!) but obviously over the years they do break, so I decided to try and buy some more, and these fitted the bill as they were nice and wide and easy to use. I shared them with my friend and she also has been able to use them easily (she has MS and cannot use her hands properly) so I would highly recommend them.
on 17 March 2014
Fantastic hangers for the larger person who has larger size trousers, the trousers fit perfectly onto hanger without causing an extra crease (which sometimes happens with average hangers), no marks left from clips either. Well wrapped and protected for delivery. I would certainly recommend these hangers,
on 18 May 2017
Brilliant way of hanging trousers, the springs in the pegs are super strong and keep the clothes tight rather than allowing the weight to pull trousers out.
on 21 December 2017
Great quality hangers & great size. It is difficult to get 16" & now all my trousers are neatly hanging & not out of shape on short ones. Very good quality.
on 9 April 2018
Very pleased. The wider size is very good
on 26 August 2017
Three of the hangers had clips that were too loose to hold anything.
on 18 October 2016
I ordered these because some of the hangers I got with my trousers and jeans had broken and did not want to use normal hangers. They are exactly what I needed and will keep me going for a long time. Very very pleased.
on 4 June 2013
i wasn't expecting much from theses coat hangers as they are such a good price. the quality, however, is excellent. the clips are padded so that they do not leave marks and the extra width is great for skirts and ladies trousers. i would highly recommend them.
on 11 November 2016
Having the habit of hanging anything and everything up I needed spare hangers - love them
on 11 January 2017
Wide and comfortable for any skirts. Recommended.