on 4 May 2014
These aren't up to much. They are ok for the first 10 minutes, then all the colours stop changing and they just flash on and off. I returned them and there were no questions. My money was refunded immediately so I cannot fault the company. Thanks for that.
on 4 August 2011
These cubes give a nice light - they have two settings: either changing colour or single colour. When changing colour, the cubes fly through each colour VERY quickly - maybe 10 seconds fade between colours. Unfortunately there is no way to slow this down.

But by far the most annoying thing is a bounce between red to purple, the cube abruptly changes colour - this quickly becomes very annoying and ruins the fade effect.

It is a shame, these cubes are very pleasing to look at with a nice, frosted, soft plastic finish. The image does not do them justice.

It you are looking for a single colour then these are perfect and will stop fading and pause whenever you press the button (meaning you can select any colour).

All-in-all I would recommend, but the fading effect is likely to disappoint I'm afraid.
on 26 August 2014
I really like these, but the batteries didn't last long. I ordered a load of spare batteries and managed to get another two uses out of each cube, but then two of them wouldn't let me replace the batteries and then the third one gave up after a third set of batteries had been used.

I've ordered another set of three (to use up all the spare batteries I ordered!) and have my fingers crossed that these one will be reusable for longer...I hope so, as if they had lasted, I'd have given these 5 stars without question.
on 26 February 2014
We have a lot of use from these 3 light changing cubes. I bought them to use with my 2 children as a sensory item, either a bedtime or in a dark den etc. We have use them in lots of different ways and my nearly 2 year old also enjoys stacking them while they change colours! They are really light, the colours are lovely and bright, and even show with other lights on. They come with spare batteries to which is an added bonus! I'd definitely recommend this product.
on 6 December 2013
I love these. Use them in the bathroom instead of candles as the candles make the walls go black after a time. They make the bathroom very cosy and one is light enough.
on 28 November 2013
Brought as a present for a 3 year old who wanted light in her room at night without a cheesy kids light- she loved it! easy to use and makes her room light up softly
on 14 April 2014
I ordered these for my daughters 16th I put them in a cheap tescos £2 wastepaper bin and used as table centrepieces the whole bin glowed and kept changing colour. The product came with batteries already in and were supplied with extra batteries. Delivery was great ordered one day and got the next. Would definitely order again and recommend to anyone . Thank you
on 21 December 2014
Bought these for my son who has special needs. He loves the colour change pattern and they are very calming. One of the cubes doesn't work properly anymore, as the button that changes the colour or makes it static is broken, but you can still turn it on and off. For the price I think they've lasted extremely well. I bought them over a year ago.
on 1 July 2016
Unpack, plug in, find on wifi, enter password and job done your wifi is extended in under a minute! Good range, great simple product
on 13 December 2011
They make quite light, enough to give ambient to your room. They work properly just pressing a botton and comes with bateries.