on 9 March 2010
These goggles arrived almost before I had logged off the computer! Our first skiing holiday and we really didn't know what we were buying with regard to 'equipment' it turns out that we made a very wise choice here - they were good looking (very important for our teenaged children) and they performed an excellent job we had every type of weather on our trip and these performed excellently. Exceptional value for money. Would definately buy again.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 11 May 2016
I got this from this seller but a slightly different model for £23 delivered which was not cheap.

My initial review
I used this for about a week of skiing back home in the winter of 2013-2014. The temperature range was decent between -10 to +5.

The pluses:
+ though initially they seemed quite expensive, now after trying them out I can say they are worth their price.
+ they don't get fogged up. I think this is one of the most important attributed. Along with this pair I bought a much cheaper pair of Ski glasses (in the range of £4!) which even though were good for the price, I was unable to use them for more than 10 minutes because of condensation. These ones on the other hand were fine even with my over-perspiration due to the physical effort.
+ they come in a nice soft bag
+ they also come with a cleaning cloth which I believe was a nice touch
+ quite comfortable. They are much larger than you would think. Though initially I was worried, I now see the point of their size. They can also be used by someone which wears glasses - providing the fact that they don't have a very very large frame.
+ the glass finish - mirror effect - is suitable for day light skiing with a lot of sun.
+ the design is quite fashionable though I'm quite bad at judging this kind of things.

The minuses:
- be careful not to scratch the glass
- they could be a little bit more comfortable I guess

Let me know if you have any questions
Kind Regards
on 8 February 2012
I recently went away snowboarding. I am really fussy on goggles and these did the job. They look good, the mirror effect is cool. They keep the wind out, snow and cold air out. They don't mist up. Like any goggles they just need a wipe in snowy conditions. They didn't move around from boarding. Ideal purchase, well chuffed.
on 2 February 2010
Disapointed the frame colour is not cream as shown in the pictures it is actually silver which does not look as good. Remember to look through the description when buying and dont believe the picture itself! Still good value for money for what you get!
on 27 February 2011
Have just returned from a skiing holiday in Italy. These goggles, used by my husband, performed really well, he had no problems. They are really good value for money.
on 19 June 2010
i loved this product sooooo much i have had trouble with goggles before but they get rid of all the promblems, they look great, they dont mist up due to the dual screnn which is great for fast skiing and the tint is brill for blockin the sun and allowing great visiblity. would reccomend to anybody!!!!! 5STAR
on 21 August 2010
the product seems good value for money, but the goggles are not mirrored as it states in the description. otherwise seem ok
on 16 December 2013
Didn't expect much from goggles that cost less than 20 GBP, but these glasses are awesome. They are comfortable, well ventilated and reduced the glare. They fulfilled my expectations. I have only tried them once, and so far I am satisfied with the purchase. I strongly recommend them for people who don't want to spend so much at the very beginning.
on 23 February 2012
I love these goggles. Even though they are called "snowboard goggles", I used them for skiing and they were perfect!!
on 24 March 2014
Hardly used these on a recent ski trip but really comfortable and vision is not restricted, would recommend if you just need a very good reasonably priced pair of goggles.