on 20 February 2015
These goggles were great. the double lense prevented misting up excellently, much better than using my sunglasses. a bit of snow did enter from the vent holes while i was boarding but that might be due to us being out in pretty much a blizzard. I'd definitely buy another pair
on 16 January 2017
Bought these for a skiing holiday and I have to say they worked perfectly fine. Didn't fog up, fitted over my helmet fine and we're comfortable. However the goggles are just that touch too narrow from top to bottom and so create abit of a tunnel vision effect meaning your peripheral vision is somewhat diminished. Saying that I can't expect much more for the price but will be buying a different brand for my next holiday
on 20 February 2017
I really enjoyed wearing these on. My ski holiday - admittedly the weather was fantastic only one day with low vis, so can't really moment in those conditions but in sunlight they were super comfortable and non foggy.
on 22 February 2015
bought these goggles hoping that I'd got a bargain for a decent pair of goggles. Unfortunately immediately after getting them out of their packaging it was clear that they aren't high quality and actually look pretty cheap. On top of these, the fit on them was terrible - too small over the bridge of my nose, meaning that they sit far too high up on my face - v uncomfortable. I'm sure they function fine as goggles (if you can fit them on your face!) but the overall quality and fit just isn't up to scratch. In the end I shelled out the extra cash on a pair of Oakleys which look great, feel great and should last me for the foreseeable future.
on 9 March 2010
These goggles arrived almost before I had logged off the computer! Our first skiing holiday and we really didn't know what we were buying with regard to 'equipment' it turns out that we made a very wise choice here - they were good looking (very important for our teenaged children) and they performed an excellent job we had every type of weather on our trip and these performed excellently. Exceptional value for money. Would definately buy again.
on 19 January 2016
I found these goggles a little uncomfortable, the nose bit felt like they were restricting my breathing though my nose which I have never experienced with previous goggles.

Other than this they were great, its just a shame the fit was not good.
on 31 December 2014
Haven't used them yet but look and fit amazing. Fit over my glasses too so i can see!! lol. Arrived very quickly. come with carry pouch and cleaning cloth. Would recommend.
on 7 December 2017
Excellent product well made and did the job perfectly would recommend !
on 2 August 2016
Lovely! Bought for Lapland holiday. Used on husky sled ride and excursions where scarf froze to my nose lol but eyes stayed open and warm. Very comfy. Would highly recommend.
on 26 January 2017
These fit perfectly with helmet on the bigger face ;-) They were too big to wear with helmet on my lady's face. But fit great without helmet. They are great on the sunny day.