on 5 August 2011
This remains my best buy on Amazon to date. I was pleasantly surprised to receive the item within 24 hours of ordering it. Swift or what! The Camera bag is everything it describes itself as and is highly competitive price wise when compared with other similar products. OK, I could have had a Nikon bag to match my camera but I really didn't want to pay the £40+ they were asking. This bag has the extra pockets for spare lenses, Batteries, etc. It also has the supports inside which can be adjusted to suit whatever camera you have. Excellent quality materials makes for an excellent product at the right price.
on 2 August 2010
THE ITEM WAS DELIVERED VERY PROMPT,THERE WAS MORE THAN ENOUGH ROOM FOR MY NIKON D3000 A 200MM LENS & 300MM LENS AND ALSO SPACE FOR A FILTER AND MANY MORE ATTACHMENTS.OVERALL A GOOD VALUE PRODUCT FOR THE PRICE.
on 18 February 2012
Nice case, but still too small. have to cram the D300 into it, and theres little padding or room for a nikor 200mm Telephoto lens in any of the other compartments I was going to get to go with it. If you want to carry two lenses with you, this isnt big enough by any means.
on 27 September 2012
I needed a bag that would fit my Nikon D3000 with multilense & strap. This fits the bill & at significantly less than any brand with a label I'm happy. There are some extra wee pockets for extra gubins & is padded.

Being 5'4" I didn't want anything too bulky or heavy but durable; so far so good on all counts. The strap is durable however if you're tall you might struggle to get the strap to go across your body.
on 1 September 2011
This is a really good case though after buying a second lens I am back on amazon looking for another case that can hold 2 lenses.
If you require a smaller case for going on trips out with your camera and only require the one lens i would recommend this case
on 23 November 2012
I searched around al the big name brands Like LowePro, Think Tank, etc for a small case just to hold the D300s with 18-200 (without hood) and this was the only one I could find, HOWEVER, it does the job very well, the main compartment is just big enough to hold the camera and strap and the outside pocket is big enough for a memory card wallet and spare battery.
on 17 October 2011
Excellent service, came very quickly and was just what I was looking for. It had been difficult finding a case that fitted my Nikon with the zoom lens but this is great. Also has room for leads, spare battery etc.
on 26 January 2013
I already have a gadget bag for my camera but it has everything in it. I needed something that would just protect the camera and one lens; the GEM does this really well.
on 30 December 2011
The Gem carry case is perfect for the camera it fits snugly and securely inside the case and will protect it more than adequately. Would recommend this to others.
on 28 January 2012
Received very quickly and it is a brilliant product, the camera fits very nicely into the case and you can get some extra little bits in there as well