Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£6.69+ £1.26 shipping

on 24 February 2010
With all the 80's albums about it was nice to get something a little different. That doesn't have all the usual hits but some of the one hit wonders too! 80's music - the best!
on 27 November 2013
bought it as I needed to re live my youth and it did not disappoint. driving my kids made by constantly playing it to drowned out the modern rappy crappy stuff
on 3 May 2013
the 80's produced a lot of my favourite pop music.
here are 60 songs to show how good it was back then.
long before iTunes and reality tv shows ruined the singles chart.
real talent, real music and real records!
Ultimate 80s
on 31 October 2013
I decided to buy this album as some of the songs on there I feel seem to be one hit wonders it was different from most 80s albums out there really did go back in time worth buying.
on 5 September 2012
listening to this album makes you realise how quickly time flies and makes you remember what you got up to all them years ago, a little bit of nostalger never hurt any one.
on 20 June 2012
I loved this collection of songs, it took me back to when my kids were little, dancing them around the kitchen. We all had a great time with it at our family bbq.
on 27 December 2012
My son-in-law asked for this CD for christmas . I received it quick and efficiently well in time for Christmas
on 7 February 2013
There are some tunes that you wont find in another collections.Good selection. I recomend this cd for those who look for other's 80 hits.
on 26 February 2013
A good selection of 80s music. Most of them I remember but there are a lot of them that I can't recall, but a very good CD
on 17 October 2013
a good selection of well known hits,as well as a few I had well forgotten.A must for any fan of the era!