on 5 June 2013
We like this. Child can see without having to look around someones back. We have more of a sense of her enjoyment level too. it does look very small though, we will see how ling it lasts - they do guarentee it.
on 15 July 2015
Immensely more enjoyable with the child in front, where he/she can see what you see, rather than just your backside. Concerns regarding constantly colliding with the child's head can be safely discounted if you are of reasonable height as the position of the seat can be easily adjusted.
on 27 June 2014
Bought this so that my 23 month old daughter could come out on the bike with me - was easy to fit to the bike and my daughter just loves it. I am very pleased with having her sit in front of me where we can share the experience and we can both easily see the same things and share the riding experience. She can easily hold onto the handlebars from where she is sat and I feel she is very safe, as she is cradled between my arms and not left out on her own as she would be if she was seated behind me. She can't wait to get strapped into it whenever I take the bike out of the shed.
on 28 October 2013
I got this seat for my daughter at the start of the summer when she was just 6 months. The car was too hot, and i don't like the idea of her being in the habit of car transport, so I tried her out in it nice and slowly. After a bit of strap adjustment (a cut of 2x1 and some screws) we found she was perfectly happy in it. No downhill mountain biking or anything, just quiet back roads, but by 7 months we'd often go on long rides and she'd sleep on the way home (sometimes on my arm because she wouldn't reach the head rest!) and now she's 9 months its our preferred way to walk the dog or go to the sunday market. She can see all the animals in the fields, watch the dog running, see where we're going or watch her mum ride her bike, and she laughs and smiles the whole time! .. If you're a confident cyclist and you're reading the reviews to see if you can get your child on your bike earlier than the 1year stated, don't be afraid to try, and even if he/she isn't up for it on day 1, a month or 2 will pass in a flash anyway! Buy buy buy!
on 20 September 2014
I'm quite happy with this. The kid feels great in it and can barely wait till the next ride. The seat perfectly fitted my double-suspension bike and is reasonably well built though the backrest feels a bit wobblier than expected. It's on the heavy side because of the fixing rail but doesn't really fell so while riding (presumably because it's centered on the frame). Now the riding stance is quite frog-like and not really comfortable but I guess that's the tradeoff to the kid's comfort.
on 7 August 2015
My very tall 2 year old fits in this fine and absolutely loves it. And I mean LOVES it. Yes, it's harder than normal to ride for us adults, but I'm not going to do time trials or go for 20 mile+ rides and hill climbs, with him on board. As something to take your child out for a ride for pleasure, it's spot on.
on 25 June 2013
Great bike seat. Very easy to put together. My niece loves sitting up front and watching everything and Is really easy to cycle, I originally thought it would be awkward bending over a child but there is plenty of room and surprisingly my legs don't bash of the seat when peddling.
on 4 January 2016
Buying this bike seat has opened up a new world to us! I was advised in Halfords against buying a front mounted seat as they were ' more dangerous' but I don't believe that is true with this seat. I feel so much more secure with her on the front as it feels more balanced, I can talk/sing/point out things as we pass and she has a great view while riding. She can also sleep on journeys as there is a cushioned head rest. We have so far had 3 good years of use from this seat and I'm hopeful we'll get another year before my daughter (almost 4) is too big. It looked far too small when we first bought it but has so far proved to be fine. There are two areas that I think could be improved on the design of the seat but it will not affect my rating as it has been so fabulous. Firstly, it would be better if the centre of the harness (that comes between the legs) was adjustable. I used cloth nappies which were very bulky and it made it difficult to close the harness, once she was out of nappies though this was no longer a problem. Secondly, as her legs are getting longer I've been hitting her knees with the handlebars on sharp turns, but this may well be due to the design of my bike and not a flaw in the design. I just shout "knees!" as we approach the turn and she tucks her knees in.
on 11 February 2014
Bought this for our two-year old, he fits pretty snugly, even with being large for his age.

Pretty easy to fit initially and then simple to just remove the seat between family bike rides. Riding-wise, I do find I have to ride with my knees sticking out to avoid them bumping the seat while I'm pedalling although you do get used to it. Much better suited to more gentle (flat) rides than big hill climbs due to your knees sticking out, but my son absolutely loves it and I do feel that he's a safe as possible sat just in front of me.

Overall: pretty pleased.
on 5 January 2015
Too brilliant really... Bought this for my 18 month year old son and he still wanted to go in this seat instead of his own scooter after he was 3 years old. Anyway going for a front facing seat was definitely better than a rear one and we had more than 200 great rides in it. Would highly recommend to anyone.