Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 22 February 2014
I don't know how anyone can not like Wind Beneath My Wings. Such a beautiful beautiful song! Pretty much listened to it non-stop all week :)
on 14 April 2015
Great song
on 2 October 2012
An Auntie lost her husband recently and asked for help with music for his funeral He liked country music but had no particular favourite I suggested a few songs and having let her hear a sample of this from the downloads available on Amazon she wanted a copy to play at the funeral This is a lovely song and was particularly fit for purpose.
on 4 December 2013
This song by Bette Midler is,in my opinion the best yet.I can listen to it all day long,again & again.
on 12 June 2013
I adore this song and no one sings it better than Bette Midler. It reminds me of my husband who is always here for me.
on 14 November 2014
A moving and well sung track ... The quality is acceptable ... Clear and balanced but being a compressed digital file it becomes a little blurred with noticeable clipping in the loud sections. Your average listener is not likely to pick up on this and won't ruin your experience of the track.
on 3 November 2014
This is a song that says it all for the most important people who have supported me through the trials and tribulations of cancer treatment when they didn't have to.
Bette Midler is not someone I would normally listen to but the words let me say what needs to be said simple.
on 19 February 2014
Bette Midler has a unique style.She can really "belt -it-out". She is incomparable. She has been in the scene for a long time and her fan base has not diminished.
on 24 February 2013
I also like Lee Greenwood's version even better and Bill Tarmey is very good. I bought all three downloads. Each suits a different. mood
on 24 March 2015
An all time favourite that will always be played. Despite other well sung versions you can't beat this version sung by Bette Midler!