Size: 35cm|Change

on 2 December 2010
This is the ultimate Roasting pan money can buy, its sold, heavy gauge stainless steel which has been polished to a mirror finish, it cooks evenly and conducts heat into your food better than anything i have seen or used in the past, It does mean you may need to lower the temp in your oven slightly as the pan will help cook your food faster because of its conductive nature, i have cooked a 6lb joint of shoulder pork for several hours and the dish washer cleaned the pan back to its mirror shine with no additional scrubbing or soaking or help of any kind at all, all the dark brown burnt bits removed no problem, this rarely happens even with my non stick roasters.
Works great on stove top to make gravy,i honestly cant tell you how amazing this is, if Le Creuset want more of my money all they need to do is produce bake ware from the the same materials and of the same quality and i will gladly hand over the cash.

If your doing Roast dinners or Christmas dinner this year, for the love of food buy it!
on 11 October 2012
This sat in my 'Saved for later' list for ages before self control and reason waned enough for me to finally order it. To my surprise it arrived (to France from UK) in just its own box (single skin cardboard), not a box within a box as normal with Amazon. The flap to open the box wasn't even taped down. I opened it anticipating having to return it damaged (at this money it needed to be perfect).I needn't have worried, it was in perfect condition, evidence of just how solid it is.

It is a very solid, obviously high quality product. It cooks fantastically, it's a doddle to wash up and I have also used with no problems at all on my induction hob. It arrives with a mirror like finish which you will lose as you start to use it and wash it (as with the 3 Ply pans etc).

As an observation rather than a criticism, check the size of it, it might be smaller than you expect. Personally I'd highly recommend this and any of the Le Crueset 3 Ply range, top quality and they all work with induction hobs so future proof too.
on 7 January 2011
Functions as advertised:
Cooks evenly, easy to clean afterwards and even looks pretty smart.

I am strongly tempted to buy a second one ...

Interestingly, mine is completely flat underneath - though, as I cook on gas, this wasn't a concern/requirement for me.
on 7 January 2013
Like many others this had been in my basket for a while but finally purchased it and so glad! Its beautiful. I have the cast iron range but wanted a good roaster of a decent size, Im not disappointed. Wish i could get 2! I also have the rack which fits perfectly and after lifting the meat out its a brilliant size for doing the roast potatoes in so one pan does my whole roast dinner. Love the fact it is suitable on all heat types so can sear the meat on the hob before transferring to the oven. Wish Id bought it sooner now!
on 30 July 2014
Not very big, but perfect for a small family roast. I'd recommend getting the roasting rack to go with it. Looks excellent and, as you'd expect from Le Creuset it is very well built.

I've marked it down one star only because it does seem rather a lot of money for what it is.
on 21 September 2012
Well what can I say other than WOW. The sheer quality of this product is truly amazing. I have some other 3-ply pans by Le Crueset and none of them fail to impress with the high quality and can I say "bling"?? A beautiful addition to any serious cooks' kitchen.
on 17 April 2016
I finally got sick of my warped (even though it said it would not) roaster and decided to splash out on this. It certainly was not cheap and so I did hesitate and hunt around for a good price. Glad I did as I absolutely LOVE it. I have a particular dish I specifically brought it for which needs to start out on the induction hob and then end up in the oven - hence my old warped one presenting me with a bit of a challenge. It has also been used, with the rack I purchased separately, for roasting. It's an absolute pleasure to use and I love it so much I actually wash it by hand, causing the boyfriend to look at me like I had lost the plot. Then handles are a nice and practical touch to what is proving to be a very good investment.
on 26 December 2012
Great quality ergo great results ergo great buy. As with most Le creuset products this roaster looks and feels a quality product. Results are great as well, with great heat conductivity both in the oven and on the hob ( mine being conduction) ands finally clean up is a breeze with the pan back to its pristine shine. Expensive but quality always is
on 4 September 2012
High quality Le Creuset Roaster. Cooks evenly throughout, thanks to the 3-Ply design and retains heat very well. A sturdy pan that will last a lifetime. Mine has picked up a few scratches with use but doesn't impact performance. It is expensive compared to others but is worth the investment if you use it regularly.
on 4 January 2013
Took the plunge and paid top dollar for this roasting tin. Whilst ultimately not quite big enough for an Xmas turkey, this is used every week and I am sure it will be more than up to the job as the quality is genuinely top class, with a reassuring weight to the pan and the handles. I love it. Useful knurled edge around the pan for pouring, handles a good size and usefully positioned (small things...).

Also have the additional rack which works a treat, although a shame that isn't stainless steel rather than the black finish.

Great product, a life-time quality purchase without a doubt, only downside it was £20 cheaper three days later - stay sharp and shop around.