on 19 December 2015
I don't know why we didn't get one of these before, it's made such a difference to our comfort. Our mattress is OK but this topper just adds another dimension of comfort, cosiness and snuggle factor. The corner elastic straps hold it firmly in place and we've not had any issue of stray feathers poking through. A minor issue, part of the handle on the storage bag had become detached which necessitated a repair in order for it to be of any use when storing etc which was a bit annoying.
on 4 November 2017
Good mattress topper but no wear near 7cm thick filled with duck feathers but has made my bed a little more comfortable.
on 24 November 2015
I brought this for my sons new bed, the mattress was on the firm side. It has made the bed so comfy I could sleep in it myself, just give it a shake up when changing the sheets to make it all plump again. Would definitely recommend this product. My mum has a double one and is also over the moon, may have to get for my bed too.
Arrived quickly; I'm glad I didn't have to carry it home from the shop! It's much thicker than you would imagine but easy to use and it makes a real difference!
on 22 December 2015
Like sleeping on air very refreshing sleep 100% better than memory foam HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
on 9 October 2015
Great quality. Bought single and double and both fit perfectly. Very cosy and comfy. Highly recommended.
on 19 October 2017
Very thick and squishy. Lovely product at a very competitive price
on 5 November 2017
One of the best buys I have ever made for the bedroom.
on 30 June 2013
In all respects, this Homescapes mattress topper satisfied our needs. It provided a depth of comfort desirable for a rapidly thinning person (a terminal cancer sufferer) using natural materials that did not promote a sensation of overheating. The price was reasonable (although now I find that 'low' price to be unavailable), the packaging strong and the delivery period far less than indicated in the offer. The temptation now is to fit one on every bed in the house.
on 12 September 2017
Well pleased with this topper. Just the job!.