Customer reviews

Letts GCSE German (PC CD)
Price:£3.45+ £2.99 shipping

on 11 November 2010
Firstly, it is difficult to see the exercises, which are contained within a small box in the middle of the screen, the rest of the screen around it being blank. My husband says it must be built for an older operating system, but this version was only supposed to have been published in 2009! My son and I have to screw our eyes up to read the tiny writing.
Secondly, as another reviewer pointed out, there are several mistakes. My son clicked on answers that were correct, but was told they were wrong (for anyone who speaks German, as an example they said the right answer for the translation of "I have just been to Austria" was "Ich bin Österreicher"!)
However, having said that, this CD rom is good value for money if you pay less than £6 for it as I did. There are hundreds of exercises and it is more compelling than looking through school books! Good for revision.
on 22 August 2010
I thought the pack would be good for my son. After finally being able to use it after we borrowed an old computer with XP (software does not work with VISTA), I found that there are number of mistakes in it - spelling and questions asked (question did not related properly to anwers, therefore making a number of answers possible and valid, but only one was correct - a bit of a lottery which answer the programmers thought would be the right one!). Maybe Lett's should be made aware of this so they can improve future study packs.
on 26 March 2010
was not what I was looking for ,but it is my own fault,but will keep it & try & use it