on 2 November 2017
Granson very happy with it.
on 25 September 2017
it is very smart watch. goes well with school uniform, love by my nephew.
on 29 November 2013
This size watch is perfect for my 11 year old and well presented in a lovely gift box that can be used as a money box - swift delivery thanks!
on 28 January 2015
Fabulous looking and quality watch. My 8yr old son was wearing Swatch Flik Flak watches for the last couple of years but he never found them comfortable and they have quite a cheap "plastic" look and feel. This watch is very well made, is robust, and has a great strap. I was worried the strap might not fasten small enough for his wrist, as often kids watches don't, but it fits him perfectly and is very comfortable for him. He loves it!
on 9 February 2011
A fab watch for a young teen. My son had been wanting a new watch as we had tried Swatch and Baby G with both of them breaking fairly quickly. This one is much more robust, the strap a better quality. My son is thrilled with it and it has not left his wrist!
on 6 November 2014
great present for my seven year old grandson,he absolutely loves it. he has had loads of comments about how smart his watch is, he never takes it off for bed, swimming or school so it must be very comfortable on his arm. well worth the money,highly recommend,great present.
on 3 December 2014
Bought for my 12 year old boy . It's perfect and such a great price too . Well impressed
on 11 March 2015
Bought this watch for my 12 year old son who was thrilled with it. We decided to go for this model as it is slightly bigger than the children's watch and I'm glad we did. It's an excellent fit, just the right.
on 2 February 2016
I purchased this ice watch for my grandsons 10th birthday. My grandson loved it and it fitted on his wrist perfect. I am pleased I did not buy the children's size watch as it would have been too small.
on 5 June 2014
Got this for my wife who had a large face white ice watch. She loved the size of this watches face and no wears it non stop. Easy to read the time and date. She'd definitely recommend.