on 20 May 2015
It's MarioKart, if you know the series then you know what an excellent game you're getting, if you are new to MarioKart then this is the ideal iteration to start with.

The best thing is that you dont have to use the motion control function, if you get the classic controllers you can play in the old fashioned way making this game accessible to many age groups and skill levels.

you can also play online and enter in international competitions so the playability factor is huge, this game has legs!
2 people found this helpful
|33 Comments|Report abuse
on 20 November 2015
I am not a huge fan of racing games but this is probably one of the best ones out there. It's very addictive if you play with friends or online. I played it using a gamecube controller as I don't have a wheel and I don't prefer using a nunchuck if I can use a classic controller. You can participate in races or competitions such as popping other characterss baloons or collecting more coins. Highly recommended.
One person found this helpful
on 7 September 2016
I bought this as a game which we could play as a family. My boys aged 5, 8 and 9 love playing and it has provided many hours of fun. We often play as a family and usually end up rolling around on the floor laughing. It really is a classic and for me the most enjoyable family computer game. I like the fact that it has a clearly defined end point and therefore doesn't go on forever. Brilliant fun.
on 3 November 2015
Good fun in multiplayer, although I don't think I'd play it single-player much, other than to unlock more tracks. This isn't a big improvement over Mario Kart: Double Dash on GameCube (which can also be played on Wii), but is as entertaining as any of the games in the series.
on 12 November 2017
Good product will buy from again deliver on time can't complain just what I was looking for
on 30 June 2015
Excellent game in wonderful condition. I had this game a few years ago and I had to get rid of it, so when I brought this game a few days ago I was pleasantly surprised that it's super easy to control and I still get mario kart road rage when I don't win. Very fun and a great game for multiple players.
on 27 December 2015
Game plays fine so far, but not what it looked like in the photo. It came in a plain black box with no cover, no manual, nothing. I was aware it didn't come with the wheel, but that was fine. For the price, I expected the cover at least.
on 19 February 2017
This is what I would classify as a part-based game. One when you have friends over and want a bit of a laugh.
on 27 October 2017
Very happy with product. Fast delivery. Highly
Recommended
on 18 November 2016
Excellent game but Disc didn't work when I used it - despite being "rigorously tested". Did get a full refund upon return though, could have just done without the hassle.