on 19 July 2017
Smart, accurate, unobtrusive; and a small reminder of Swiss holidays.
on 12 October 2017
Excellent
on 9 November 2015
I was a bit concerned by some of the negative reviews but so far so good for me. I've always coveted the Mondaine design and when my Tissot PRC 200 let me down (3 weeks after a £55 service) I opted for the Evo Quartz. It's a beautiful watch and so light that I don't know I'm wearing it. I just hope it lasts long enough to justify the cost.
on 31 July 2015
it keeps very accurate time but the chnge of day at midnight is a bit confusing for about 20 mins
on 5 January 2016
Love it! A simply stunning watch that fits great on the wrist. The strap it comes on is also wonderful to wear.
on 17 October 2015
Great watch but battery ran out after 2 weeks. Not good for a watch of this quality.
on 3 April 2016
Really wanted to keep this watch as it looks great. But it was so unreliable. It would keep perfect time for a day or so. Then suddenly out of nowhere it would be 5 minutes slow.
on 19 December 2014
JUst after 2 moonths this product it has started giving me problem
on 30 June 2014
Excellent watch. Clear face, accurate timekeeping. Smart and good looking.
on 5 June 2013
I was bought this watch as a gift in 2011, having wanted one ever since they were released.

I wore it infrequently; on special occasions. After two and a half years it stopped ticking. Originally I thought the battery had gone flat.

As it turns out, the entire movement had failed.

The watch failed after 30 months and the warranty is only 24 months long. The cost of fixing it out of warranty? Eighty pounds. Half of the cost of the watch in the first place.

Unimpressed, I complained directly to Mondaine and was told "Our watches are subjected to high quality standard tests, unfortunately it can happen that a watch presents some problems after 3 years". No wonder warranties are only 24 months long.

It's a great looking watch, a classic design, it's just a shame that it doesn't live up to Swiss Railway reliability. Or Swiss Watch reliability for that matter.

Perhaps I was just unlucky. Maybe they're just not very good.