on 6 May 2017
Love the film, love the soundtrack. Remain hopeful 'Kill Bill 3' will be made and is on its way in the near future.
on 12 October 2017
The music soundtrack is brilliant, close your eyes and watch the film just from the Cd.
on 22 March 2017
Great music cd in good condition well pleased
on 6 May 2017
I am a massive fan of kill bill it is my favourite film and after receiving the volume 1 vinyl as a gift I had to order myself volume 2 to match and I'm so glad I did they look great together and the quality is excellent!
on 3 March 2017
Brilliant
on 28 December 2004
In my mind, music can make a good film great, and perhaps this is the case with the Kill Bill films. Tarantino is a genius with his soundtracks and Kill Bill 2 is no exception.
Although the dialogue in the CD can become a little annoying when you're expecting great music, I would recommend this album to anyone who even vaguely enjoyed the film. I bought it on impulse and it was probably the best music purchase I made in the last six months.
Diverse and engrossing, the tracks vary from western American schmooze with a manic, menacing edge ('Can't Hardly Stand It') to a desperate and surreal version of 'She's Not There'. However, I'd have to say my favourite track is 'Malaguena Salerosa', a lively and memorable hispanic track which cannot fail to remind me of the end of the film. Personally, after I've listened to it, I always want to hear it again.
Other tracks to enjoy include 'Tu Mira', a sexy, flamenco-sounding song with a sinister beginning and an incredible voice throughout, and the very frightening and threatening 'A Silhouette of Doom'.
All in all, this album is filled with beautiful, thoughtful misery, sexy hispanic vibes and a few hints of violence and loneliness. A great way to recall the film and even develop your taste into new music. Just a shame we have to listen to David Carradine and Uma Thurman quite so often. Still, even that can be enjoyable. I don't often skip 'The Legend of Pai Mei'.
on 13 November 2012
Outside the context of the film, the music is in the main uninspiring. Two or three tracks stand out as exceptional, but £5.99 is a lot to pay for them. Tracks are not available for individual download (or weren't when I made my purchase last week).

All in all, unless you are desperate for the flamenco tracks, my advice is "don't bother" with this. Wait until tracks are available for individual download.
on 3 May 2004
Unbelieveably, this is actually better than the first Kill Bill sound track. The mix of music is wonderful and gives you lots of ideas for future music purchases.
A good CD for in the car, but also as background music when you've got friends round. It creates a great mood.
on 13 April 2007
The songs on this album, unlike processed pop, show a variety that keeps the listener interested throughout. The tracks range from vocal dialogue, to instrumentals, and to both english and foreign singing. Even with such a range, the overall flow of the album is held together by the common mellow and meaningful feel. Of course by mellow I certainly don't mean dull, but rather that it's not really going to hype you up. What it will do is make you listen and listen intently. 'A Satisfied Mind' is a perfect example, as the lyrics are powerful and flow deep.

If you own and like the soundtrack for the first Kill Bill, I would recommend that you buy this album. Although there are some really strong tracks in the first album, the overall quality is better in the second. 'The Legend of Pai Mei' is a nicely placed vocal extract from the film that really helps you to visualise the scene and is followed by Ennio Morricone's 'L'Arena' whose melodies send shivers down my spine every time. The album finishes (excluding the bonus track) with Meiko Kaji's powerful voice, whose words you don't need to understand to enjoy. This is no doubt a much stronger finish than the strange sound effects in the first album.

All in all, Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez (whom Tarantino accepted as a guest to aid in choosing the film score and whose band 'Chingon' contributes the song 'Malaguena Salerosa'. If you enjoy this song, be sure to check out the soundtrack for 'Once Upon A Time In Mexico' which shows off Rodriguez's talents as a singer-songwriter) combine well to form a brilliant soundtrack.
on 1 May 2004
This album is a great addition to any one who likes Tarantino films, collects soundtracks or just likes listening to good, may i say again 'cool' music. Ennio Morrocone's 'l arena' is a beautiful song, and Johnny Cash's version of 'a Stratisfied mind is mesmerising'. Great sound bites from the film. A great addition to one great album. Not one bad song on a Tarantino soundtrack...again.