Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 November 2009
When I got this CD I went home and put it on straight away and listened to it all the way through. A couple of weeks later I'm still listening tp it. The CD is almost as brilliant as seeing John Barrowman live! I absolutly love the songs 'If I can't love her', 'Miss Otis Regrets' and 'Whistle Down The Wind'. The CD has become one of my favourites and I will carry on listening to it forever. Hopefully he releases a new one soon!!
on 3 June 2010
This double CD is filled with beautiful musicalsongs well sung by John Barrowman. He has got a fabulous voice and knows how to use it so very good(Y). If you like musicals and a tempting voice this is something for you!
on 29 March 2010
thi album is as gorgeous as JOHN BARROMAN TO LOOK AT AND TO LISTEN TO
on 1 December 2009
got this and couldn't stop listening to it. A must for every John Barrowman fan,.
on 10 November 2009
I confess am a JB tragic !!.
This 2 CD selection is a very excellent compilation of a range of work from earlier releases; easily demonstrating his talent and range, but not including more current tracks from "Another Side" or "Music Music Music".
JB excells at theatrical based works, and is also no slouch at more "popular" stuff from recent years as demonstrated in the previously mentioned CD's.
(Would love to hear him in live performances (hope the forthcoming DVD halfway meets my expectations#)
Highly recommended to mainstream and theatrical audiences - #heavy R&R fans etc don't bother)
Wishing good listening to all!
An Aussie fan - Annie M
on 10 November 2009
A great comprehensive selection of songs from his 20 year stage career, I would have liked to hear some tracks from Matador and The Fix though.
This cd is a must if you are a John Barrowman fan and haven't got some of his earlier stage albums or have just discovered this brilliant entertainer (where have you been - planet Zog?).
The liner notes are informative (and the picture isn't bad either).
If you are allowed only one guilty pleasure (man or woman) this should be it - go on you know you want to.
on 31 January 2010
This cd shows you the range of Mr Barrowman's talent.
He is truly a very gifted singer and entertainer.
on 26 June 2014
Once this CD Was received from Amazon, super fast delivery thanks.
I had to put it on straight away, all I did then and now is listen to it.
The songs are all favourites especially Whistle Down The Wind'.
The CD is almost as brilliant as seeing John Barrowman live!
Timeless
A must for all fans
I bought this to add to my collection od Johns CD's. He's done a great job with all the songs as always.

I was lucky enough to see him in 2009 his concert was fantastic.

This is a great double CD for all of John's fans, I know I love it :-)
on 23 March 2010
I've enjoyed listening to this. John is very talented and has a great voice. The price is also very reasonable ( to say the least!) for this double CD.