on 13 September 2014
only works on the older windows PC's
on 19 November 2014
come on it the original theif!
on 9 May 2011
There are so many issues with each of these games, from not supporting dual processors to directory errors with Windows Vista and Windows 7.

I was really looking forward to playing these games, but I just can't get them to run properly on my computer. After editing the applications with regeditor to try to fix the registry errors with save files, it still tells me the data is corrupted.

Very disappointed that Eidos hasn't tried to patch these problems.
33 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 September 2013
Buyers beware, I bought this game pack and it will not play on windows vista. I have tried all the advise online, and still it will not play, so have had to send it to the charity shop. Waste of money, it should not say it is for vista,as it does not work!!!
on 16 January 2016
classics!
on 20 May 2010
Loved the Thief games when they were first released. Was so looking forward to experiencing these games again by purchasing this compilation. Tried on three different PC's so far and it just completely locks up at the start following installation. One XP and two Vista with varying good graphics cards with the required DirectX. Great games if they work, but as yet it is a no go for me.
on 4 June 2013
Theif 1 runs the other 2 are so bugged the player cant do even the first mission. Thief 1 is worth the money on its own but the other 2 games not running properly is a disappointment.
on 8 June 2013
What can you say about the Thief series? I like to rinse me some bling and cap me some fools; this game means I don't have to ride dirty in real life.

Thug life.
on 3 December 2011
Gold and Metal Age won't work on Windows 7. This has been said many times and many people still can't get them to work. I've trawled the internet for hours to find the solution and it works.

Visit this site and download the two replacement .exe files and ddfix files, follow the instructions on the web page and you'll be up and running in no time.

I'd spend more time writing this review but I just want to play the games I fell in love with all those years ago. I'm off to steal anything that isn't bolted down :D
on 21 September 2015