on 19 October 2012
I have owned many grill pans over the past 40 years ,this is without doubt the best! Not too heavy (I have arthritis ) ,easy to clean and comes with a lifetime guarantee .What more do you want?
on 28 February 2011
Quality pan, best you'll find at the price and not too heavy like cast iron. Easy to clean, heats evenly, cooks very well so long as you do! A bit small for two big rump steaks, but will fit two big sirloins!
on 29 November 2012
This is an add on to the pan set, have only used it a couple of times up to now, have always wanted a griddle pan to get those lines on my steaks, it does ! washed well after frying some sticky stuff. I like the dark satiny grey colour but possibly not to everyones liking if you prefer shiny pans. did 4 good sized fillet steaks or two good sirloins. as they are new, I cant comment on life span but happy for now.
on 10 July 2013
This is a quality pan but not in the same league as the Jamie Oliver pans. Easy to clean and goes into the oven so very versatile but just not as good quality as I would have liked.
on 27 June 2013
This is a good quality pan, with a major flaw: the bottom is ribbed, with deep ridges. When used on a ceramic hob most of the heat dissipates because the contact surface is about 50%. With a base like that it will only work well on a gas burner.
on 11 July 2012
Great little pan. Looks good. Matches some pans from other ranges too. Not too heavy to be practical but heavy enough to be good quality. Like it a lot, nothing to fault it!
on 24 October 2014
I love to cook and have the grace of...well...less than any human; I break everything in some way or another. I used this pan exclusively for meat (5 times a week) for 3 years, ALWAYS putting it in the dishwasher. I am someone that was taught to discard Teflon pans once a year. With how much I had beat up the pan, I bought a new one. I could have used it longer, but I still worry about coatings.
Anyway, as long as they make this pan, I will buy another: meat tastes better than in any other pan.
on 1 July 2012
Have used this pan only once since buying, find it a great pan to have, great quality which you would expect from Raymond Blanc range.
on 2 April 2013
I cook and bake a lot, I have a range of these pans and find then really good they are well balanced not to heavy and disperse the heat evenly. The none stick coating is extremely good and are very simply cleaned. Theses pans will last you years, do not hesitate I rate these more than the 5 stars provided and no I am not the manufacturer.
on 14 February 2014
I have been pleased with this purchase. It does the job as intended, is well constructed and, some months on, is still easy to clean.
Possibly a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for.
It might function better on a gas cooker but, personally, I have had no problem using it on my ceramic hob.