on 8 May 2017
This little book contains everything you need to get motivated. Seems pricey, but after seeing the book, I now know that the cost is definitely justified.
on 22 May 2015
This book is amazing. I think it's actually changed my life a little bit. At the start it has pages for general goals, measurements and a full workout plan for the twelve weeks, then each week after has its own plan and goals and daily strength, cardio, flexibility, food, nutrition, water and sleep checks to fill in, each with a little rating system to record good days and inevitable slip ups. Really clear and enough in there to keep you going and not get bored. Small enough to take most places with you and has a little pocket and note pages at the back for useful stuff. 10/10.
on 10 October 2014
I believe 100% that writing things down leads to more success due to mindfulness. This book is compact and transportable however, for me, it just requires a bit too much time filling in ahead of training. I personally prefer slightly bigger and less bulky notebooks too, but ....others I am sure will love it.
on 5 March 2014
thanks I am loving the book , I have lost weight (yay). i use it all the time its great x
on 9 January 2016
Really enjoying tracking my food and workouts. the only downside (and it is only minor as you can add it to notes) There is no space for calories/carb content/nutirtional info of food. There is everything else though, down to the reps of your strength training.
on 15 June 2013
Really good product, perfect for tracking your fitness progress. Nice size too so its very portable! Definitely recommend to others!
on 29 March 2014
Love this netbook useful easy to carry in my handbag really useful to record what I have eaten and the exercise I have done.
on 4 October 2015
The best investment I have made in keeping track of my workouts and meals! I am buying my next one shortly!
on 2 October 2016
Such good detail.... love the fitbook... cant wait to start
on 18 December 2014
looks nice, good feel to it, motivation in itself!