on 30 June 2013
Apart from the fact that these don't actually fly very well (compared with original Frisbee) they are very thin. I use two of them to play with my dog and whereas the original Frisbee ones I had lasted for months, these lasted for a couple of days before they were chewed and broken into fragment (which is the most worrying part).

For normal play I suppose they are okay (no dogs) and I kick myself for not buying more Frisbees, which I did on Amazon for the same price as these. The Frisbees now, my luck, have doubled in price.
on 26 August 2015
The Frisbee is ok , the children took it to the park and it did what it was supposed to do. For the price I thought it was ok.
on 14 April 2017
great item
on 30 November 2015
Not what we expected.
on 18 July 2017
Good product, arrived promptly.
on 23 December 2015
Good item
on 26 May 2014
Too light to be of good quality. But it's suitable for kids or beginners who are just looking for a cheap and workable frisbee.
on 24 July 2014
not as good as previous ones I have purchased
on 13 August 2013
I had the same skimmer as the one pictured and it was a good quality, sturdy one. The one that arrived in the post was very lightweight and flimsy and completely different to the picture. I was going to return it and get my money back but it cost more to post back than it did to buy it in the first place so I decided not to!
on 28 July 2014
Well what a load of rubbish, not what I ordered, the picture is wrong! I luckily have the one shown and it's fab, the one I received is not the same make, rubbish, it's cheap so put it in the bin, save yourself the money and get yourself a cheap bottle of wine instead!