Customer reviews

on 11 October 2016
Gorgeous chandelier. It was very well packed and a bit fiddly to put together but well worth it at the end
review image
on 26 March 2013
I loved this so much I bought three of them and they are fitted in the Lounge and Dining Room. Everyone has commented on them and said how lovely they are. Good value for money. I am not looking forward to having to wash them though a lot of beautiful bits!
on 2 May 2017
Have purchased 3 of these and I am delighted with this product.
on 18 July 2017
Very pleased
on 15 October 2012
Bought this chandelier for my landing. It came extremely well packed. Seemed a bit of a pain taking each item out of plastic covering but because everything was so well protected it was well worth the time taken to unwrap them. The chandelier looks beautiful. When looking upwards from our hall up to the landing the light shines through the glass/acrylic and the glistening effect is a pleasure to look at. Great value for money. I am now going to put one in my dining room.
on 19 October 2011
Wall Washer Satin Silver 100 Watt Halogen LampWe have these chandliers throughout our house they are fantastic and fabulous value we have looked on the internet and these are the best value
review image review image
on 30 July 2014
I am very happy with this purchase. It comes carefully packaged and I hadn't checked every single individually wrapped item until I had it installed a few months later. I found one of the glass bowls had broken in 3 pieces and contacted the seller who was very prompt in responding and sending out a replacement piece. Great customer service.

You might have to adjust each "arm" of the chandelier so that the bulb points directly up. For some reason one of them on mine won't sit perfectly straight but overall it looks fine. If you're looking for high-class, fancy crystal chandelier then expect to pay a price tag to match! For what this is and the price, this is a decent product that I'd recommend - if you don't mind cleaning fiddley parts.
on 14 August 2014
Looks a bit cheap and plastic when taking out of box but once on a high ceiling looks fab. V happy. Bulbs face inward a little and make sure your light fitting is earthed as otherwise electrician costs for any fitting with metal bits. Similar antique chandelier was £600 this does the job with high ceilings for a lot less cost.
on 16 January 2012
This is a lovely chandalier you can use it as white or gold coloured ,it came very well packed and no bits were broken.very classy
on 15 September 2014
I enjoyed putting this together and it looks amazing. I can highly recommend it - it is incredible value at this price, and a very attractive addition to any room. Some people commented that it was long, but you can alter it to your tastes. I have mine in a standard bedroom and it is perfect.