Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.79

on 8 March 2017
Great song especially if your a liverpool fan like me.
You can really tell the difference with this remastered version.
Cleaner, more crisp, louder, great song and I'm pleased. Easy downloaded and strait onto ipod!
on 14 September 2012
The eponymous Anfield anthem, sing loud / be proud!

Sing your heart out and NEVER FORGET THE INNOCENTS WHO JUST WENT TO WATCH THEIR TEAM........
22 Comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 September 2012
Getting YNWA to number one after the HIPs findings would be a great show of solidarity around the country for all of the innocent fans and families affected by Hillsborough. JFT96. YNWA.
on 15 September 2012
I would like to dedicate this to all who fight for what is right and proper! God bless the 96 and may they all rest in peace. Always and forever, You'll Never Walk Alone
on 25 October 2010
Often much underrated, Gerry at his best is sensitive and compelling. He made YNWA his own and it often works better than anti depressants. Every house should own a copy.
on 16 September 2012
There is no other way to remember the 96 fans, forever with us. No other song could have been so meaningful thank you Gerry Marsden and the Pacemakers.
on 12 October 2012
Heard You'll Never Walk Alone on TV one night recently and suddenly realised I didn't have the song in my collection. Having seen Gerry and the Pacemakers along with the Beatles in concert in the sixties, I was suddenly back in my younger days. Have never downloaded from Amazon before and was amazed at how easy it was. Thanks for the memories!
on 24 September 2012
never recieve the item to download to my pc. it instead left me with a link to the cloud,

my friends are up there i am not.

But i do fully support you wonderful endevour in making this available to everyone.

33 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 June 2013
I was lucky enough to have been of the age to enjoy the 60s music and this was always one of my favourite songs plus the football team l support is Liverpool FC F and this amazing song is their signature song.
on 3 December 2013
I actually own this on an old, dusty, crackly 45 disc. Really pleased to download as an MP3, Not being a football fan, (Sorry), the song itself is an absolute classic!