on 2 October 2013
Firstly lets be fare to the seller ! this really is a great little case for what it cost and with the service received i cannot fault it, BUT in my case i wanted it for a New Panasonic Lumix Compact System Camera and even if it was meant as a short term solution the shame is that though listed as being suitable for this camera it really is not ideal. I again say its a great case and for many other cameras of this type it will more than be suitable but just too much of a squeeze for the G3.
All is not lost though as i found it a perfect fit for my also new Panasonic 45mm - 150mm Telephoto lens to accompany the G3 camera. and at risk of repeating myself, and even though i cannot say i am overjoyed with the purchase as a Camera Case but at the price its a damn good buy as a Lens Case..enough said other than don't be put off from buying ! just be sure that it meets your needs before hand .and you wont be disappointed. .
on 14 December 2013
I use this a lot.
It holds my Olympus Pen with the 14-42mm lens quite neatly, I sometimes leave the flash fitted but it's a bit tight so am careful when I do so. Flash and electronic viewfinder can also be fitted in the case if you like doing jigsaws, but they fit a pocket easily so that's not a problem.
I wouldn't trust the zip to be waterproof in a down pour but then very few camera bags are, it would certainly be ok in a heavy shower.
I carry the camera over my shoulder when cycling off road so didn't trust the plastic clips that fit the strap to the bag so I replaced them with steel key-rings from the pound shop and that works fine. There is a webbing support that goes round underneath the bag so this arrangement is very robust.
I was going to give 4 stars as I needed this mod but, at £10 including the pound shop add-ons, I'm not prepared to be that mean. It's very good value.
on 2 December 2012
I did not fancy paying Olympus 30 odd quid for a case that does the job this one does for only £8.

It feels very secure and well made, like another reviewer here, I feel the belt loop with the weight of the camera is not up to much, but I personally use the shoulder strap.

There is a net pocket on the front, which I do wish was slightly better made, I would not like to put a battery in it, I fear it would be fairly easy to lose from that, and there is no way I would put a memory card in it.

I would have welcomed a small pocket inside for a spare battery or card, but the camera is kept well padded, and the camera's strap can be neatly folded in front of the cameras lens.

Overall it is a case that keeps the camera safe from knocks and I would imagine fairly dry from a shower, and it is much cheaper than the olympus one that appears much the same.
on 10 October 2013
Took this on holiday to Fiji as we knew we were likely to take river and sea trips and did not want our new camera to be damaged by water. Whilst it got a bit damp on occasions, it did not get excessively wet so cannot comment on how waterproof it is but felt it gave fantastic protection. Also because it is waterproof I found I did not have to worry about the camera at all even when we went on a reef walk. Being so inexpensive, I did not think it would be that good but we were very satisfied with it.
on 14 December 2012
For the money this bag is great. The only criticism would be that the material is very soft and seems to be easy to damage-rip. But it has a soft pleasant touch and looks great when new. Would not use the belt loop but the shoulder strap has reinforced attachment points so that way it should last. It gives lot of protection with thick neoprene-like padding and the camera goes in on its side down. The fit is snug but not tight - just right. Belt clips do not inspire much confidence and I will tie some string for safety. It will not show much but prevent camera from falling if the belt clips break. For the money I will give it 5 stars. But my old Antler camera case worth 30 quid 20 years ago was much better.
on 1 June 2013
Camera came without a case so bought this one, a little snug but Olympus SP 810 fits ok, will give sufficient protection when out and about and has a strap for neck or over the shoulder, very little room for spare battery, there is a pouch at front which doesn't secure but is tight enough, I kept spare in base under camera but it fell out and was lost. I use this bag when out and about and it does the job. For the price it is great.
on 1 September 2012
The case is very compact and fits my Olympus SP-810UZ very well. The padding and the strap are effective and the belt loop is a useful addition. The price is good as well. I have only one problem with it and that is that the small pocket on the front (ideal for a spare battery and memory card) does not have a zip on it. This means things could fall out. This is not a major problem - or at least will not be until I lose a spare battery. Ideally I would have liked a zip on the pocket plus an extra pocket (unzipped) inside the main bag compartment for a spare memory card.
on 15 June 2012
The case is a great snug fit for my E-PL 1. I was a bit anxious when I first opened the case as at first glance it looked too small and the fact I keep my 14-40 mm lens attached made me think there might be a problem but the camera is just the right size for the case. However, if you are planning to keep additional memory cards or batteries in the case, I personally wouldn't recommend doing so as either a) you will have to leave them loose in the bag or b) put them into the small unsecured pouch at the front of the bag. However, if your like me and just wish to have your camera on you and nothing else, this is great!
on 24 March 2016
These are fab cases. I've bought 2 now for my large Bridge camera & a Compact System camera. Personally I don't bother with the shoulder straps & just need the bags to protect my cameras.
on 1 July 2015
I bought this with my Olympus camera and it is a good case, I could have done with more pockets to put leads in and spare batteries, but it is nice and light and waterproof and strong. Supplier was very quick.