on 23 October 2010
This IS a lovely bag. Just the right size for my FZ28 and I was very pleased with it when it arrived. However, after a day out wearing it on a belt, the belt loop has begun to rip away from the body of the bag. If you are careful with it and don't sit down with it on (which can create stress), then it may give you long service. It does come with a shoulder strap.
In short, if worn on a belt 1 star, if using the strap then 5 stars, and 5 stars for the retailer who gave a full refund without any quibble.
on 6 June 2010
An ideal sized case for my Olympus Camedia 770 camera, which is an odd sized camera these days. The only drawback is the outer pocket which is NOT waterproof and would have been more useful if it had been.
on 10 August 2013
I bought this case for my Olympus SP-820 camera, and although it's of good quality for the price, I found it to be a bit too snug for the size of the camera. It is difficult to get the camera in and out, and I've found that the lens cap comes off when I remove the camera.
So not ideal for the size of camera, but great for a more compact one.
on 15 June 2012
The case is a great snug fit for my E-PL 1. I was a bit anxious when I first opened the case as at first glance it looked too small and the fact I keep my 14-40 mm lens attached made me think there might be a problem but the camera is just the right size for the case. However, if you are planning to keep additional memory cards or batteries in the case, I personally wouldn't recommend doing so as either a) you will have to leave them loose in the bag or b) put them into the small unsecured pouch at the front of the bag. However, if your like me and just wish to have your camera on you and nothing else, this is great!
on 8 February 2011
When i first opened the package, to my shock, it was so tiny! I was wondering how the hell my SP 800 UZ was going to fit inside, but thankfully, it does, and with great ease. What i love about this bag is that anybody seeing this wont think an expensive camera is inside of it with how small it actually looks. Very nice and compact, plus great quality, would definitely recommend! Even just for the buzz of you being like THIS IS NOT GOING TO FIT.....and it does.
on 2 October 2013
Firstly lets be fare to the seller ! this really is a great little case for what it cost and with the service received i cannot fault it, BUT in my case i wanted it for a New Panasonic Lumix Compact System Camera and even if it was meant as a short term solution the shame is that though listed as being suitable for this camera it really is not ideal. I again say its a great case and for many other cameras of this type it will more than be suitable but just too much of a squeeze for the G3.
All is not lost though as i found it a perfect fit for my also new Panasonic 45mm - 150mm Telephoto lens to accompany the G3 camera. and at risk of repeating myself, and even though i cannot say i am overjoyed with the purchase as a Camera Case but at the price its a damn good buy as a Lens Case..enough said other than don't be put off from buying ! just be sure that it meets your needs before hand .and you wont be disappointed. .
on 29 June 2012
I was looking for a case to protect my Olympus SP-810UZ Compact Bridge Camera. It needed to be large enough to take the camera but small so that the advantages of this very compact camera were not compromised. This item was exactly what I was looking for. The camera with its carrying strap fits snugly and safely in the case, which is made of a smart waterproof material fastened with a double-ended nylon zip.
The quality is satisfactory and I considered the price was very fair.
on 1 July 2015
I bought this with my Olympus camera and it is a good case, I could have done with more pockets to put leads in and spare batteries, but it is nice and light and waterproof and strong. Supplier was very quick.
on 1 September 2012
The case is very compact and fits my Olympus SP-810UZ very well. The padding and the strap are effective and the belt loop is a useful addition. The price is good as well. I have only one problem with it and that is that the small pocket on the front (ideal for a spare battery and memory card) does not have a zip on it. This means things could fall out. This is not a major problem - or at least will not be until I lose a spare battery. Ideally I would have liked a zip on the pocket plus an extra pocket (unzipped) inside the main bag compartment for a spare memory card.
on 14 December 2013
I use this a lot.
It holds my Olympus Pen with the 14-42mm lens quite neatly, I sometimes leave the flash fitted but it's a bit tight so am careful when I do so. Flash and electronic viewfinder can also be fitted in the case if you like doing jigsaws, but they fit a pocket easily so that's not a problem.
I wouldn't trust the zip to be waterproof in a down pour but then very few camera bags are, it would certainly be ok in a heavy shower.
I carry the camera over my shoulder when cycling off road so didn't trust the plastic clips that fit the strap to the bag so I replaced them with steel key-rings from the pound shop and that works fine. There is a webbing support that goes round underneath the bag so this arrangement is very robust.
I was going to give 4 stars as I needed this mod but, at £10 including the pound shop add-ons, I'm not prepared to be that mean. It's very good value.