on 14 November 2017
just what I need
on 5 December 2010
I ordered this product on 1st DEC 2010 and it arrived on 3rd DEC 2010 which was much earlier than previously estimated. The product arrived in perfect condition practically brand new. The main reason I brought these were because I am at university studying photography and at university the sleeves are much expensive so this worked out cheaper. I was surprised at the quality of the sleeves as I expected them to not be too good but I actually prefer these ones to the ones they sell at my university. I would recommend anyone to buy these as they good value for money and got delivered to me way before estimate.
on 25 January 2013
They do what they are meant to, which is store negatives. It is quite difficult to get the negatives into the sleeves, and I have resorted to using a wooden chopstick to open up each sleeve whilst sliding in the negatives. I hate taking the negatives out of the sleeves to print as it is such a performance getting them back in, though this does improve with use. I'm too mean to ditch these sleeves in favour of the glassine ones I wish I'd bought. Also, they are large and don't fit in the A4 binders I usually use.

However, it is just about possible to use them to make rough contact sheets, which is why I have given them three stars instead of two.
on 22 May 2011
There is not much I can add to the title of this review - The item exactly what I ordered and of the quality I expected and as competitively priced as everywhere else I looked.
on 10 January 2014
holds 35mm negative... came pefectly fine.... i don't know what else you could possibly want to know... its plastic wallets to hold negatives...
on 10 August 2014
Excellent storage system for negatives plus excellent and efficient service from R&K photographic. I would highly recommend.
on 29 November 2015