on 11 March 2011
I bought these glasses for a skiing trip and have been absolutely delighted. The bridge of my nose is slightly asymetrical but I found these glasses to fit snugly and comfortably and the arms held the glasses securely to my head. The visibility was superb and didn't distort the colours in the way that some glasses do. The glasses were very reasonably priced so I wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered them but I feel I couldn't have chosen better and they arrived very quickly. Thank you.
on 29 June 2010
I bought these for cycling, they are really stylish and very comfortable to wear even with a helmet on. The wrap round design is great for keeping the wind and flies out of your eyes. On the first day I wore them a huge bumble bee flew straight into one of the lenses and just bounced off - I was really glad I wore them and now use them all the time I am out on the bike.
on 8 January 2010
Bought these glasses for cycling. so confortable that you forget you are wearing them. they give good alround light protection with no light leakage. have recommended to friends.
on 15 May 2013
I wore these glasses every day for 7 days while skiing in Austria, they were fantastic and i chose to wear them rather than wearing my goggles (except in heavy snow) I would highly recommend them for skiing. They have a fairly solid feel to them however they do squeak slightly when you are holding them sometimes. They look really good and I have also used them on several long cycling journeys where they have been very useful!
on 26 February 2012
brought these last minute to replace my bolle sunglasses for a ski trip. these are superb had to give my googles to my daughter as she was steaming up and freezing, so force to wear these for 4 days fantastic, clear vision, good definition on the slopes. started to use them for road cycling and again great clear vision in bright conditions, had a bit of strobing with the low sun through the trees but over all great glasses
on 9 January 2014
These are quite decent looking pair of sunglasses. I wasn't sure what i should be expecting considering they were pretty cheap but they are very good value for money i haven't tested them on the slopes yet but on my first impressions i would say i'm happy with my purchase!
on 5 May 2014
Bought these for my first ski holiday in Italy. They were delivered in good time, it is good that they come with a case but it would be better being a hard case!
When I was skiing the glasses felt secure and comfortable, the soft rubber round the nose piece really makes a difference! The glasses did steam up when I wasn't moving but this is expected even from expensive goggles. When skiing the glasses did not steam up :)

Great pair of sports glasses, would definately reccomend!
on 29 April 2012
they looked nice and felt nice on My face, only downside was that if you wore a buff they would fog up.
on 1 January 2016
Wore these whilst in Austria for 8 days
Bargain price and didn't have any issues with steaming up or comfort. Would definitely recommend!!
on 22 April 2013
Great value for money. Use them for cycling and golf. Would certainly recommend them. I might buy a spare pair in a different colour!