Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 20 January 2012
I bought this box set of Rocky dvd's for my husband as a last minute christmas present, and to be honest I did not expect to receive them in time for Christmas so I was very pleased when they arrived in plenty of time. My husband was delighted with them and for a used box set they were excellent. Thank you
on 23 January 2013
I remember these films for when i was younger but after the second one i got bored, l brought these for my son and didnt see come out his bedroom for days....you want keep your teenager son quiet buy him theses
on 25 March 2013
Rocky Balboa is a legend, like or loathe Sylvester Stallone, mention his name and this character is bound to be at least one of those recited. I've own Rocky films before, but to have them collected like this not only saves shelf space, but looks good on the counter too. A standard plastic DVD case contains all 6 movie DVD's and on the outside of the box is swathed in a card sleeve portraying the title "ROCKY" on the front. As I have already said, a great way to digest these classic movies, and an even better present to give to next generation a taste of this persona.
on 30 January 2010
This is a collection of all the "Rocky" movies -following the whole life of the boxer Rocky Balboa in his ups and downs trough his life, personally and profesionally. This is the ONLY time I've actually enjoyed watching boxing. The films follows the boxing-sport, as it is showing not only the fights themselves -great filming- but also it's backsides.I'm catched by the emosionally strong scenes in victories and defeats. Brilliantly played by all actors!
on 4 February 2009
This box set is a must-have for all boys, old and young. It has kept my husband and 7 year old son entertained for hours and inspires my husband to work out with his punchbag (which gathers dust otherwise).
on 22 March 2009
The box set of the films is at a very good price and as such you will get many brilliant films for less than £20. Each film represents a different stage in Rocky's life and you can see him grow up and become old, while fighting in excellent boxing fights.
on 3 February 2012
I bought this for my boyfriend at christmas and he was over the moon with it. It was in excellent condition and still in cellophane wrap. My only regret with buying this product was that I had to sit and watch them all with my boyfriend. Definitely reccomended it to any rocky fans or people buying it as a present.
on 16 September 2013
Great films and there all here in this box set. Was disappointed that the case looks different than the picture produced on the page and the box wasn't in the best conditions. Besides that, the films are excellent. Box set that is worth it.
on 3 June 2009
Probably a very used word for the Rocky series, but it really is. The first film is my favourite film of all time (so far!). The characters, plot and emotion portrayed by Stallone make it something no film would be able to match today; it isn't about making millions in the box office or billion dollar marketing, the entire series feels like it's all Stallone's work, and whatever budget restraints were placed on the films, they still stand testament as being one of the most sucessful series' of all time.

The first four films are the best. The fifth and sixth (1990 and 207 respectively) were for me very different. The first four capture the zero to hero style each time, and tell a different part of Rocky's life throughout. The characters are memorable, lovable and best of all believable, and this is what makes them so brilliant. The death of Mick in the third film truly touches the viewers nerve, and there are so many moments that would have even the hardiest of people welling up somewhat.

A great collection of films, worth watching all of them, and an absolute steal at £15.00. A definite buy.
on 10 January 2010
It's simple, you get all of the Rocky films in one box set, with extras on the most recent film.

I enjoyed watching all of the films in chronological order, and we never get sick of watching them.

Classics.