Customer reviews

Colour: Multicoloured|Change

on 22 September 2014
Good toy but baby cannot use this effectively til at least 6 months
on 22 January 2016
Appealing to the eye, interesting design. Bought for a present which was appreciated by the child's parent but not sure whether/how baby would perceive and use the item. A bit disappointed by the pakaging - beads placed in a plain plastic bag that wasn't adequate if meant for a gift.
on 16 July 2010
I've realised I'm quickly becoming a Manhattan toy addict, as my baby just adores every single thing I've bought from them (as my first two kids did when they were babies, 7 and 5 years ago). This is the usual Manhattan standard - well made, lovely colours, simple concept. The wooden balls are beautifully finished and the perfect size for little hands and mouths (somewhere between walnut and golf ball size, I guess). They seem exceptionally secure so I have no worries about them falling apart, and the whole family enjoys playing with them, including fidgetty fingers daddy who loves this kind of thing. The painted finish also makes them easy to clean - I give them a wipe once a week or so and they're still looking brand new after a couple of months. SImply great.
on 22 December 2014
This is lovely and colourful but a little to heavy for my baby to hold and chew on.hes had this for a couple of months now and still can't quite manage to grab hold of it properly.
(He was just over 5 months old when they arrived)
on 2 January 2015
Little one hasn't played with these yet as too Young but they look good and I have a feeling he will get hours of enjoyment once he's a bit older. They are quite heavy though. Will need to make sure he doesn't bang them on his head!
on 11 October 2013
I bought this toy because of the good reviews. The toy itself is of good quality, bright colours and doesn't break easily, but our baby has never been interested in playing with it. So it's not useful for us.
on 1 February 2015
I purchased these for my son when he was about 2 months old, at that stage they were too heavy for him to hold (the are made of hard wood) and so we would leave them in his cot or other area to attract his attention. As he reached about 4 months he began to actively choose to pick them up and enjoyed rubbing his mouth over the smooth surface. He does not use this for extensive period of time or all the time and I cannot say its a firm favourite. It does look lovely but I think I like it more than he does. Overall I think it is a lovely item but not that entertaining or beneficial for baby.
on 10 January 2014
Got these for my nephews first birthday and he loved them he did seem confused at first given that they were not single balls which he loves throwing lol but very happy with the seller and the item :)
on 22 February 2014
Great toy! Wonderful colours, effective design, good make. Both my little one and I love to play with it. All sort of friends that visit like it as well and secretly wish to take home with them.
on 3 May 2013
My 6 month loves these she tries to chew them and loves shaking them. They are very colourful and they move around and my daughter loves playing with them I would buy them again as a gift.

See one answered question